B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member

Quick Question about starting

ok, i took a shot of ** sust 300 and my ass got a phat ass cyst. i opted to keep takin the armidex and wait to get my other gear from organon. i decided to stop outright and wait for 4 weeks. i did this also because i would not like to be sick throughout the duration of the school year and my exams. i know bad thinking on my part in the begining. im not trying to get flammed but i would like some help. i got all the gear, i just think it will be best to wait. im gonna take the armidex for another week. then stop and restart in a few weeks. sorry for wasting you guys time but if u could help, thanks a bunch in advance. peace out and have a good weekend

ps im not trying to take a shot at ** gear, i have seen many happy people from it, my roommate is one. sorry to double up on the post

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure what your question is bro?

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    The only thing i could think of is. What size pin did you use? Did you push it in all the way did you put it in the upper out part of your ass. If didnt do some of these you might have not got in the muscle and might have got it in the tissue and that can cause a cyst or whatever.

no, it was deep enough, the only issue i believe is the high ba content in the solution. a nurse gave me the shot, forget why im not taking it, pertain to the question of if its ok to pick a cycle up i n3-4 weeks. is that ok...sorry for the misconfusion

Thread Information