Doc
    Doc is offline Junior Member

what do you guys think?????

This is my 3rd wk of 75mg fina and 100mg of prop ed and I don't think I am seeing any results. Am I just paranoid and rushing or do you guys think I should get my prop tested. I made my own fina with the 2 carts and the 4 gram kit. Some people have said that the feel and see results within the first wk or so. This is my fouth cycle and my second fina prop cycle. I am depating whether or not to get my gear tested but I heard it like 100 bucks.

what do you guys think? paranoid and rushing, or get my gear tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    This is my 3rd wk of 75mg fina and 100mg of prop ed and I don't think I am seeing any results. Am I just paranoid and rushing or do you guys think I should get my prop tested. I made my own fina with the 2 carts and the 4 gram kit. Some people have said that the feel and see results within the first wk or so. This is my fouth cycle and my second fina prop cycle. I am depating whether or not to get my gear tested but I heard it like 100 bucks.

what do you guys think? paranoid and rushing, or get my gear tested.

??? D@mn! It might be too early but I don't know. Are you at the biginning or end of the 3rd week? 75mg ED of tren and 100mgED of prop...you should be seeing something for sure if it's the end of 3 weeks. Give it more time and see what happens? Keep your injections ED and...I'm sorry, but I have to ask it...You ARE working out and eating correct? I know that sounds pretty stupid, but I've read some pretty far out sh*t on this board before so I just need to cover it.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    I would give it another week.. but IMO you should be noticing weither or not you are on at this point... increased libido, increased pumps in the gym.. etc...

Doc
    Doc is offline Junior Member
    if I do decide to have my gear tested where can I get it done. yes I am lifting and eating right. Today is the start of my 3rd week

Thread Information