Thread: prop?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

prop?

is there such a thing as running just enough prop to keep your immune system from crashing without getting the massive gains of eq. Maybe 100 to 150 mg a week. Which would mean lots of tiny injections, but is it feasible. Also, am i correct in believing that prop must be injected daily, no matter how low the dosage, due to its short half life.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno why u would thinkprop will help ur immune system and eq causes huge gains?? lol..i didnt that.

i dont think u know wut ur talking about bro.... but ya prop should b injected ed to keep blood levels stable

i meant the massive gains of a test. I want to run it just enough to keep me going healthy but not grow too huge. My bad

from what i understand your body shuts down if you dont run test with a cycle, i want to use prop because of its low h2o retention and short half life. I ran deca with no test and it shut me down hard. I was told to never run anything without test. So thats where the prop question comes from, so to make a long story short. Is there such a thing as running just enough prop to stay healthy but not get massive. Im 220 already and i wanna do an eq, winny stack but i was told if i didnt run prop that i would crash again. What do you think??

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want to run prop just so your test levels don't crash from doing eq only then? Smaller amounts of prop would be good for that I would say, yes.

Thats exactly what i want to do, now the question is how much. is 100mg a week sufficient? Do i need more or is that good?

Well you should really be running your test at a higher dose than prop just minimize low-test sides, but it sounds like you don't want to do that. 100mgs is way too low IMO. How much eq you planning on?

200 mg 2x a week for 12 weeks, then winny with the eq for the last 4 or 5 weeks at 50 mg ed. or eod havent decided. I think i wanna go ed though

what i was first told is to do the same amount of eq and winny but run 75 to 100 mg a day, that will turn me into an absolute monster. Im 5'7 221 to be exact and i dont need to get much bigger. I just want to rock up and get lean now. I picked prop for my test because of its low sides like you said

im also new to this, i got to this size naturally, ive only done 1 cycle and i didnt get to finish it. i dont think my body will be able to handle all that gear.

Most people will tell you its important to keep the test higher than other compounds youre running. I didn't mean the prop has low sides alone, but I meant you should run that prop to minimize side effects like getting shut down from the eq and winny. For instance, if you ran eq and winny alone you would likely get shut down, but the prop would counter that and keep your test level stabilized.

Well if you don't want to run a lot of gear, the best thing to do is run a lower dose cycle of test if anything. I don't think you will get a lot of support for doing a eq and winny only cycle.

so based upon my dosages what do you think the minimum i can do is? Im just really afraid of getting real big. I only did 5 shots of deca and i gained almost 7 pounds. My body reacts well i guess so im scared of blowing up. This is my last cycle and i have to be able to convince my gf that i worked real hard for 12 weeks and didnt do gear.

I would say run some test e at 400-500mgs/week, shot 2x a week, and throw in the winny towards the end...that's my recommendation in your situation.

Well bro..if you don't want to get big, I don't know if you're asking the right questions here...maybe you should just stick to your diet and training and see how you can without the gear? If you do decide on a cycle, I think your gf would be a lot happier with the test bro, for obvious reasons!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You could prob get away with 350mg per week without any problems. If your prop is 100mg per mililiter do 1/2 cc per day.

I have run test/eq before and loved it but I did 500 test/400 eq.

Also if you an run EQ longer for maybe 15 weeks I found it amazing.

Mix the prop and eq to cut down on the injection soreness/pain.

Thread Information