hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Need Some BIG TIME help

Ok guys,

Ive been all over these boards trying to soak up as much info as I possibly could on gear. I must say this stuff is alot more complex than I first thought. I must commend you guys. You sure as hell know your stuff.

Heres my situation. Im a 23 year old male. about 6' 2" weigh about 200lbs, but im about 20% bodyfat.

Ive been lifting for about a year now, doing heavy weights, low reps, always taking my sets to failure. Only train a body part each week. My dilema is that Im an ecto/endomorph. I put on fat real easily, but dont seem to pack on muscle easily at all.

My basic goal is gain muscle without gaining fat (well im sure thats everyones goal). I know to gain maximum amount of muscle, I have to be willing to gain some fat along with it. So im more interested in gaining as much muscle (even if it isnt as much as I could be gaining) without gaining fat.

Ive also had bad acne in the past, and though Im not sure if its gyno or not (probably just fat) but I do have a flabby chest. So Im looking for something that wont give me as many side effect.

So I guess in summary, Im looking for a cycle that can give me as much muscle with a minimum chance of acne, gyno, and fat. What would you guys suggest?

Thanks in advance
    H

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO,loose the fat first before hitting the gear having under 15% on gear is good , try using CLEN ............... JMO

jbrand is offline Member
    if you can summarize your training technique(s) for the past year in a sentence, it is time to take a look at what you are actually doing. Make a habit of regularly altering loading parameters (reps, sets, weight, tempo, rest intervals) and keep your body guessing.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    drop the fat down first and then use AS to build up. and the only way you can drop the fat is with cardio and diet, and maybe some clen . good luck

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Steriods won't get you fat, some retain water more then others, but that is temp. What tends to get guys fat when doing a cycle is the food. Everyone knows that you have to up your cal. intake. But make sure its raised by good food. Not shit food. Most guys that I see doing a bulk cycle eat two and three whoppers a day. Eat fats and drink beer. IMO If you watch your diet while on a bulk you only get good muscle gains. I never really lose my abs during a bulk just b-cuz of what I eat. True I could eat more shit, put more weight on and prob. lift more. But why would anyone want to get fatter.

4plates is offline Banned
    at 6ft 2in and 200 lbs i find it difficult to be at 20%bf
    are you sure,have you had it measured?

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys thanks for all the responses. Heres a reply i posted earlier:

Ok, my routine is pretty basic. I do one set of each exercise, with very heavy weights. My rep range is between 8 and 12. I begin at 8, when doing the 8th rep is damn near impossible. I work with that weight on each exercise till I build up to 12 reps. When I can do more than 12 reps with a given weight, I up the weight enough, to get me back down to 8 reps, and go from there. I lift to failure on every exercise. When I cant do one more complete rep, I continue to try to lift the weight (in proper form) for at least 10 seconds. I dont have a training partner, so forced reps are hard to do. THats why I continue to exert maximum effort for 10 second at the top of my sets. Heres my shedule:

Monday (Legs/Calves):
    Legs:
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Leg Presses

Calves:
    Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises
    Calf Presses
    Leg Press Machine

Wednesday (Back/Biceps):
    Back:
    Seated Rows
    Lat Pull Downs
    T-Bar Rows
    Bent Over Barbell Rows

Biceps:
    Barbell Curls
    Seated Dumbell Curls
    Concentration Curls
    Dumbell Curls while lying on my back on a flat bench (hard to explain)

Friday (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):
    Chest:
    Bench Press
    Incline Dumbell Presses
    Decline Dumbell Presses
    Flat Bench Flyes

Triceps:
    Rope Pushdowns
    Straight Bar Pushdowns
    Cable Extensions
    Dumbell Behind the Neck Tricep Presses

Shoulders:
    Side Raises
    Front Raises
    Bent Over Raises
    Military Presses

I run for about 3 miles on Tuesday and Thursday. As you can see, Im sticking to basic exercises, I go very heavy, and always go to failure. If I try to train any body part more than once a week, for more than a few weeks, I'll being to loose strength.

My diet isnt very scientific. I basically down 3 protien shakes a day. Each has about 50g of protien and I put 1 tbsp of Flax Oil for fat, and a banana and a splash of juice and a cup of skim milk. I'll typically eat a Promaxx bar or two through out the day. And generally eat a normal meal, with beef or chicken as the main course. Whenever Im away from home, I take plenty of Aminos with me, and pop a few pills every hour on the hour.

The real dilema here is this: From a fat loss perspective, I cant eat anyless or do more cardio, cause I'll end up loosing strength (and thus mass) quickly. From a muscle building perspective, I cant quit doing cardio, and I cant eat much more than this because I'll quickly gain fat. Its like Im screwed either way I go. They joys of being an Endo-Ectormorph.

Now you suggested I lower my BF, but from the info I just gave you, how could I do more, or what else can I do, without risking loosing what little muscle I do have?

On my way home from school today I was thinking maybe a Winny/Clen cycle would work? The Winny to preserve my muscle and the Clen to burn fat?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

jbrand is offline Member
    keep in mind that training is a negative stressor on your body, which will adapt to a specific regimen as a means of dealing with such stress. Switch up with some high volume training, just up the rep-ranges, lower the rest intervals, and use significantly lighter weight to compensate without CNS damage via overtraining. You will get 1,000,001 posts about which drug regimen would be most beneficial; I feel if you are genuinly interested in self-improvement, you shouldn't mask an incomplete training regimen with drugs, rather use proper training and drugs for optimal synergism.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro i was alot like you at one time it was hard for me to gain muscle but easy to get fat. what i do to lean out is 6 meals a day and drop my carbs--the problem is getting me to do that.
    i am 5-10 and 244 now I am about 16-18%bf cause i have been concentrating on power.if i want to get lean its not too hard for me now because i have so much muscle now my metabolism is higher.
    get your muscle % up and you will be able to stay leaner than before because of higher metabolism.
    every one has given you good advice but no one has answered your question so i will try.
    do some equipoise at 400-600mg per week for 10-12 weeks
    do some fina at 75 mg per day or at least every other day for 6-8 weeks
    do winny v at 50 mg per day the last 4-6 weeks
    get some t3 or clen and take that for 6 weeks at the begining
    this is a cycle of hardness and not huge size gains but you should get at least 15lbs of muscle out of it. diet,cardio and proper training is important during this. you are starting well spending that much time studying first. look at all the items i suggested and look into them for a few weeks before deciding. you may even want to use some t2 test or test prop duing some of this cycle. i hope this helped you

for me my next cycle will be
    300 mg of eq per week for 10 weeks
    300mg of deca per week for 8 weeks(i know people say dont mix but its a new theory in study)
    and fina 75 mg every day for 3 weeks and every other day for 3 weeks
    and possibly t3 for 6 weeks at begining
    my goal stay 240 but go to 10%bf

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    tapout,
    he said pretty clearly that he has been lifting for a year, which is awesome that he's on the right track but I would not recommend ANY aas to him at this point. Maybe som clen , eca, or hyroxycut might help, but I dont know much about any of those. If you start aas too early in your training career, you will have no choice but to keep using to get any gains after you cycle. Do you really want that? Get some good quality muscle for ATLEAST another two years, maybe more, then think about a cycle.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    tru gettinthere i agree you need to train for a few years first--if for no reason than the tendons and ligaments dont get as strong as muscles while on aas then people get hurt and like you say you should hit your genetic potiential before starting

i was just afraid he would start without our advice of waiting so i just put him on the right track

Thread Information