MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member

tren ace question

just wondering if anyone experiences the feeling that their throat is on fire when taking tren ? if so will this go away or anything to do about it? doing 50mg ed with test

anyone?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i dont know bout on fire.. but im sure some people may get that feeling.. it definitely brings up a taste, and sometimes causes a wierd feeling in my lungs, i guess it can be taken as hot, i felt it was similar to those long days swimming and u take a deep breath and u cough and get pain.. but, yes i can see that being possible. usually the higher the injection the more u feel it.. i only got the cough from shoulder injections.

Mark

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I use to get a sore throat on tren , everytime I'm on tren I get sick and my throat feels like hell....so I stopped do tren cycles.

d-end that's how i'm feeling. i might give it a few more days but if i'm not feeling better i'm going to have to stop

zuke is offline Member
    i have never experienced the cough, but have been told that if i do i should inject slower

yea i got the cough just one week lol... like the 2 shoulder shots.. and that was with heated up, fina / prop / b-12.... it sucked.. almost gag

zuke is offline Member
    i shot it in the glutes and quads and never got the cough

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive experienced the cough and the taste in the throat, when i started to mix it with prop it went away, well the cough did but still got a slight metal taste, also everytime i shot it in the biceps i got all the sides, but found it was better in the glutes...id dilute it with something else have see if that helps it did with me...good luck

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    i dont know bout on fire.. but im sure some people may get that feeling.. it definitely brings up a taste, and sometimes causes a wierd feeling in my lungs, i guess it can be taken as hot, i felt it was similar to those long days swimming and u take a deep breath and u cough and get pain.. but, yes i can see that being possible. usually the higher the injection the more u feel it.. i only got the cough from shoulder injections.

Mark

Along with this, some say they get a metalic or chemical taste a few seconds after taking a shot. I taste it everytime on anything over 75mg/ed.

yea grab a bottle of b-12.. its cheap

i'm running this with prop in the same needle. throat feels nasty to the point where it's making me gag. i've decided i'm going to stop it. just not worth the way i'm feeling and only running 50mged. funny thing is i have the taste and had a couple nights of sweats... that i can deal with but not the gagging and feeling weird in my lungs. will update once i stop if the sides go away

Thread Information