Gatorwr is offline New Member

1 x 500mg/week vs. 2 x 250mg/week???

Bros,

Quick one..I am starting my cycle within the next few days. I laid my cycle out there last week and got good feedback (thanks to those who helped)...The test part of my cycle is test c week 1-10 500mg/ week...Besides the obvious (less injections), Is there a advantage/disadvantage between injecting the full 500mg once a week vs. spreading two injections 3-4 days apart and doing them @ 250mg each? For the record I am 6-2..205lbs.

filter123 is offline Junior Member
    if you inject once a week, you should expect more sides since your blood levels wouldnt be as stable.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp has a longer half life than enth, so once a week is fine

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ur scared of the needles huh lol i would shoot 2times a wk just to keep ur blood levels as stable as u can, thats where a bunch of ppl fvck up in using gear they dont think bout that kinda stuff, y not be safest and just take the lil pinch of the needle one more time a wk its not bad dude

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    oh and one more thing loading 2ccs in ur butox or where ever ur injecting would be more painful and sore then just alternating 1cc in one cheak and 1cc in the other cheak twice a wk i would go with that bro the shots arnt bad

Cyp shots are killers comparing to some other stuff I've tried but trust me on this one jsut like justin said 2 cc's of cyp in one cheak will be hell through a needle. I wouldn't recommand. Plus it;ll stay in the same place for a long time. Very painful.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do the math, a dose spread out over seven days is going to keep your blood levels of test much higher than if you were to take it all on one day for the week. EOD, working out to about 140 or so mg/per injection would get you right at 500mg/week.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    cyp has a longer half life than enth, so once a week is fine
    Their half lives are virtually identical, cypionate is slightly longer. Not a whole lot of difference, but as you can see from this graph, blood levels drop dramatically after day 5 so shooting every 3.5 days makes sense.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 x 500mg/week vs. 2 x 250mg/week???-test-cyp-chart.jpg  

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJuiceMOnkey
    Cyp shots are killers comparing to some other stuff I've tried but trust me on this one jsut like justin said 2 cc's of cyp in one cheak will be hell through a needle. I wouldn't recommand. Plus it;ll stay in the same place for a long time. Very painful.

Everything aside, common' bro, 2ml in the old glute ain't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Their half lives are virtually identical, cypionate is slightly longer. Not a whole lot of difference, but as you can see from this graph, blood levels drop dramatically after day 5 so shooting every 3.5 days makes sense.

Is that the official UpJohn chart bro? LOL Looks like it could be.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Is that the official UpJohn chart bro? LOL Looks like it could be.
    Don't know, I got it from this site a while back. I've also got a Propionate chart.

Gatorwr is offline New Member
    Bros
    Thanks for the feedback...clarifies things for me...I am going to go with the 2 shots per week like most of you suggested, reasoning makes sense and I know the amount of shots are not going to bother me, I just wanted to get the most out of my cycle and figured I would ask those more informed than myself.....Thanks again!!

Thread Information