Beast666 is offline New Member

Novice needing help

Ive got a set of 7 vials of Serotism 6mg [somatropin(rDNA origin)for injection]
    6mg(approximatley18iu) ive got the 7 vials of sterile diluent each containing 1ml. I weigh about 270lbs and im only 21 years of age. I am big boned and i think if i was to use anabolic or whatever i can become a freak (natural genetically freak) Ive got the terumo U-100insulin 1cc 29Gx1/2" syringes. In order for me to shed some weight and get a lit more cut up do i have the right setup, if not can you guys help me out with askin the info you guys need to help me out and in the process can you guys advise me of dosage and quantity and measurements and stuff to take. I know little about stackin it up with d bol or deca witch is good and doesnt give me bitch tits or bitch features.i would actually like to stack the gh with d bol but i dont know much about dbol and what i have to take with it to rid of some the side effects if any.

You've never been on anything before?

Beast666 is offline New Member

!!!

no never, nothn as far as anabolics, sterobol syrum celltech nitrotech glutamine, xenadrine, and myoplex delux is as far as ive gone. your help and advice is much appreciated

Thread Information