smithtc is offline New Member

new steroid user

I am a 19 year old male, currently 195 pounds, 5'8 and around 11% body fat. I have been working out for a good 5 years. My goal is to get lean hopefully around 5-6% body fat.
    Are clen and dbol good to take or is there something else better?
    -I am looking at taking Clen (what type is best, pills? not sure what other options)
    -Dbol is that something i can take along with clen? Is there something better then Dbol? Wheres the a good place to buy Dbol. How is dbol taken?
    -Has anyone ever heard of Kyno-H? Is this better for fat burning compared to clen? I read about it at this site... http://www.steroids.com/order.html

One other thing...I also would like to know how to cycle these two, if thats possible.
    Thanks for helping me out.
    Last edited by smithtc; 03-29-2005 at 12:47 AM. Reason: spelt wrong

zuke is offline Member
    you need to read through the educational threads and the steroid profiles. try doing some searches of info you are wanting to know before you just start asking questions. i'm not trying to be a jerk, but read around so you have a base of knowledge and you won't get flamed.

dbol should not be taken by itself. you would be better off running test.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet + Cardio = leanness

hows your diet look right now?

Also, asking where to get "DBall" is against the rules.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-29-2005 at 12:49 AM.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Take whatever you learned about roids, and forget it. like Research...

i have gotten to a point where I cant get leaner. I run 3 miles 4-5 times a week. I dont count calories, but I make sure to eat healthy.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    "eating healthy" doesn't give you a frame of reference to compare to and see if your diet sucks or not. Just write down what you eat tomorrow and total up the calories on www.fitday.com

I'm assuming you want to lose bodyfat while sparing as much muscle as possible?

"Running" is generally bad for muscle because once your heart rate gets above a certain rate, your body starts eating muscle for energy. 45 Minutes of cardio at 65-75% of your Max Heart rate is much more effective.

Max heart rate = 220-age

I'm a 20 year old male at 195 pounds and about your bodyfat... you might check out my post in the Diet forum recently about the diet I started last week. Also check out the cutting sticky at the top of the diet forum marked "IMPORTANT"
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-29-2005 at 12:58 AM.

Counting calories may do the trick. You'll be surprised.If you cant figure out how to do it naturally, drugs will not help.
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 03-29-2005 at 12:57 AM.

i want to spare as much muscle loss as possible. Would biking be better? So is the whole Clen and dbol thing a bad idea then?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.steroids.com/order.html

You know, we really need to format all that info in a format where the basics are the flagship articles, and crap like Kynolesene is the last thing mentioned. The general click and read references and profiles could still be there, but they need to be less of a distraction for all the guys that type "steroids " into google and wind up at the front door.

You should have an understanding of how steroids work, all effects on the body, how to recover from them, etc. long before you consider taking them

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    You should have an understanding of how steroids work, all effects on the body, how to recover from them, etc. long before you consider taking them

And I think that the cover page could do that while still getting the right people on the fast track to AR-R .

i want to clear up some misinterpreted information. I have experience with supplements...and has far as steroids go i have taken some stuff like animal stack and it did work to some degree. I have pretty much always been the protein, creatine, and glutamine type of guy. I have researched steroids and what they do, and even spoke with my mom who is an internal medicine doctor and even though she hates the idea i am still interested. The reason I came to this forum, is because there is so much information out there, that I need it narrowed down. I feel that asking people with first hand experience would be the best to ask. So I dont want people to feel that I thought of the idea of taking steroids when I woke up this morning. The idea has been crossing in and out of my mind since I was 15.

zuke is offline Member
    well, if you have researched it, you shouldn't have to ask if there is something better than dbol . if you run a dbol only cycle you will lose a lot of your gains. we are not trying to flame you, but you started asking questions that someone who hasn't done any research would ask. i know you don't want to hear this, but at 19 your body isn't done growing, and taking steroids at this point in your life may have some long term effects that you could easily avoid by waiting for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by smithtc
    i want to clear up some misinterpreted information. I have experience with supplements...and has far as steroids go i have taken some stuff like animal stack and it did work to some degree. I have pretty much always been the protein, creatine, and glutamine type of guy. I have researched steroids and what they do, and even spoke with my mom who is an internal medicine doctor and even though she hates the idea i am still interested. The reason I came to this forum, is because there is so much information out there, that I need it narrowed down. I feel that asking people with first hand experience would be the best to ask. So I dont want people to feel that I thought of the idea of taking steroids when I woke up this morning. The idea has been crossing in and out of my mind since I was 15.

If my comments seemed to be directed toward you, that wasn't my intention. New people come here and ask questions everyday, that's cool. But there is years of anectdotal stuff, and more than enough stuff you could reference just by reading. Guys like you get flamed more often than not because you ask a question that could easily have been answered by just reading the first three pages of threads. The issue of your age is something that you are going to need to decide yourself, but on the issue of what, where, and when, you are going to find that things are quite a bit more black and white.

test e 1-10 400-500mg/week
    20mg nolva ed
    PCT as per Pheedno's PCT

zuke is offline Member
    20mg nolva ed
    PCT as per Pheedno's PCT[/QUOTE]

i like to run nolva at 10mg ed during the cycle and 20mg ed during pct

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    20mg nolva ed
    PCT as per Pheedno's PCT
    Yea, but I don't really rely on test when I bulk, and I am not using for the first time. Test is simple, cheap, and so long as he keeps his estrogen levels low, he can cut while eating baseline and avoid any increased affinity to retain fat. 20mg isn't overkill, but is plenty enough to take a bite out of the estrogen. Of course, if he had the adex from Pheedno's PCT, he would only need .25mg/ed and I'd be happy with 10mg nolva.

At 19, I think he should enjoy his feshman year of college like I did, and drink it into non-rememberance, but that's just me.

Yea I understand where you guys are coming from, and the age thing does bother me to. Getting ready for another season of football, so thats why I might be rushing things. I think i might hold back on the dbol for now. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by smithtc
    Yea I understand where you guys are coming from, and the age thing does bother me to. Getting ready for another season of football, so thats why I might be rushing things. I think i might hold back on the dbol for now. Thanks again

Glad we could help bro.

zuke is offline Member
    good luck bro

Thread Information