BISON68 is offline Junior Member

Does Anybody Know.......

Hey Fellas, i know the detection times for Winny depot & Oral, but what would be the detection time if i drank the winny depot????

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I am pretty sure it would be the same, because they both pass through the liver, so I am sure it would be 2 months.

...but does it pass through the liver when drinking it??? who does this work....need some knowledge over here!?!?

CastorTroy is offline Junior Member
    Yes, it still passes through the liver.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    Hey Fellas, i know the detection times for Winny depot & Oral, but what would be the detection time if i drank the winny depot????

Lets disect this. Being that all winstrol is the same .....no matter if taken orally or by injection. Now.......drinking winstrol would be taking it how? Yes you are right..........it would be oral administration. Now how does oral administration differ from injection? Your right again..........it doesnt.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    ...but does it pass through the liver when drinking it??? who does this work....need some knowledge over here!?!?
    Dude. Please do some research on pretty much everything.

so the detection time when drinking winny, is the same as injecting it(depot)????

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    so the detection time when drinking winny, is the same as injecting it(depot)????

i dont know if drinking injectable winny would be considered oral winny , but oral winny's detection time is 3 weeks according to steroid .com's detection table

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i dont know if drinking injectable winny would be considered oral winny , but oral winny's detection time is 3 weeks according to steroid .com's detection table

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The detection time of injectable winny will equal that of oral if it is ingested orally. The detection time of injectable winny post-injection is months (2+) while that of orally ingested winny is weeks (21days)

Yes they do all end up being processed by the liver ..but the method of administration determines the length of detectability.

Besides... the method of administration determines the site of metabolite accumulation.

Oral ingestion leads to faster assimilation and excretion due to the stomach being the main factor of dispersion. The process of assimilation through intramuscular administration has more stages which precede assimilation and excretion themselves.

Duh

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ~Hope that helps...

~Nark

hey thx Nark, i just have some winny depot left over and was gonna finish it off orally then begin the tabs....i am trying to be as safe as possible, due to a possible drug test anytime after the first week of august....there is no telling when the drug test is going to happen or if it will but dont want to gamble. another thing i am concerned with is that i have heard throughout these bords that winny can get caught up in the fat tissues of your body and stay in your system well past the normal detections times.....no is this just when injecting winny depot or tabs as well, i heard it was just when injecting, but if so why would thi not include tabs.....thinkin about possibly just throwing winny out of the plans???what do you all think?

......and i guess nobody knows...............

Thread Information