crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Time off = Time on?!! Plus other viable Q's about Doc visits

Ok, just did my 11th sticking of a cyp/deca cycle. Did 10 weeks with an 11th of just cyp to ward of the infamous deca dick. Anyway, I naturally DO NOT produce TEST, I usually use some stuff called TESTIM rub on. How long before I should go to my endochronologist to get a check up? Or so that when he runs my blood he wont find anything. Plus I was told about 8 weeks to be off before I should start again, but most people on here feel TIME OFF = TIME ON, is that true? Lastly, I have done 3 cycles of cyp/deca, can anyone recommend something that they feel is better? What has had the best results? There is so much stuff out there, but I dont want to make a wrong move. D-bol bloats me, BADLY, so any input from the pros on here would be appreciated!
    ADAM

People come on...

seanw is offline Banned
    So how do you know you dont produce any Test at all. If that is the case I cant see why you cant stay on permanently. The whole idea of comming off is to let your natural test production restart but if you dont have that then staying on shouldnt be an issue.

I was tested, by 3 different endochronologists. Something wrong somewhere, but they cant fix it, so they give me TESTIM 1% rub on test. 5g 50mg each tube once a day. The doc said he could put me on cyp 200, but he said I would get 1cc of it for 2-3 weeks, I was like **** that. So when do I start my TESTIM again? SeanW I saw all the posts what guys should be tested for, so can you please help me with this! How long should I wait to start again? And what is something else to try other than cyp/deca ? EQ? Ideas? Stumped!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Try a different endo, most will give you 100mg /week or 200mg /e2w of cyp or enth, unless you find one willing to bend the rules a little for you.

Thread Information