dmcf99 is offline Junior Member

cycle decision???

hey whats up everybody? well you guys are the experts at this stuff so here it goes. I am 19 and play strong saftey at a D-1 football school. I know I'm a bit young but I know the concequences of my action, insted of chiding me, help me out....

-looking to do a cycle, would like to put on a good amount of mass, and if possible make slght gains in speed as well. i am looking at doing one of the novie cycles on the main board but am not sure which to do. I would rather not do deca because of the long detection times.

-stats are 6'1.5", 202lbs, 6% B/F, inteses lifter, will be doing good amounts of cardio during cycle, healthy diet, right now taking protien, creatine, glutamine, and multi-vitamin, lifts are 275 bench and near 400 squat, never juiced

-live near border so will probably be getting gear from pharmacy in TJ(unless you say otherwise), not sure what is best one to go to though? It seems from my research that most people prefer quality vet gear the best...

-please give me your input on what you think would be best for me, what it would probably cost and so on.... thank you all so much for your help and I will reply quickly to your responses...later

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    your too young but if your going to do it anyways do some research

seanw is offline Banned
    Iys has to be said you are to young. But you are going to do it anyway because you dont know any better so do this

wk 1-12 Test E or Test C 500mg /week

Proper PCT, if you dont know what that is read this Pheedno's PCT

You also need to eat sh!tloads of food and protein, read this UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

BUT I reiterate you are doing the wrong thing at your age, you may live to regret it. Read this as well Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    have you tryed eating lots and lots first to get big?check out the bulking sticky in the diet section.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    go to the search button and type in "football" you will get tons of threads to about people who play football and use AAS. Sort through all those then propose us a cycle.

A prop/var cycle would be nice though.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I think a prop/var cycle would be your best bet also.

hey trust me seanw.... i know what long term side effects i may be getting myself into..you being from singapore and all(if thats not a joke) might not understand exactly how competitive college sports are these days, especially D-1 football, i eat mass and work the **** out of myself but need the juice to get myself to the next level..... anyone know how much a cycles worth of gear in TJ with cost me?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you are to young. Make sure you know all the side effects (like growth plate closure) before taking the next step.

You definitely need to slow down and do some serious research. Understand what you are going to put in your body. There is so much to learn, I can't even begin to tell you. But, trust me, the more you know, the better off you'll be. Stick around on the site and absorb as much info as possible. No one is just going to lay out a cycle for you.

Welcome to AR!!!!

BLT

hey thanks for all your help guys, i actually checked with tthe doc to see if i am still growing and i'm not so i am set there... i know there are a bunch more possible side effects, but i am most likely gonna make the decision to juice so i am just trying to gain all the knowledge from you guys i can about the safest and best way possible

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcf99
    hey thanks for all your help guys, i actually checked with tthe doc to see if i am still growing and i'm not so i am set there... i know there are a bunch more possible side effects, but i am most likely gonna make the decision to juice so i am just trying to gain all the knowledge from you guys i can about the safest and best way possible
    hell i guess as long as you research it to the bone, its all good.

in a prop/var cycle, your going to be putting on a bit of lbs, but more just lean mass and cut, rather than the the sheer weight of a test e
    Last edited by dmcf99; 03-29-2005 at 04:52 PM.

in a prop/var cycle, is the var really going to be benificial enough to justify the price, or would it just be better to do a test e?
    you mean prop/var vs. test e?

ya sorry, i worded the question wrong..... i just meant that i am under the impression that a test e cycle would put on more weight, but that the prop/var could put on some, but more just lean mass and cut than anything else

prop/var >> test e IMO

not to bother you, but what are you basing your opinion on? I mean like side effects/results/personal experience/what your trying to acheive...etc
    Last edited by dmcf99; 03-29-2005 at 05:08 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    hey trust me seanw.... i know what long term side effects i may be getting myself into..you being from singapore and all(if thats not a joke) might not understand exactly how competitive college sports are these days, especially D-1 football, i eat mass and work the **** out of myself but need the juice to get myself to the next level..... anyone know how much a cycles worth of gear in TJ with cost me?
    Bro I do live in Singapore and I have a very good idea of what is going on in the world, including college football. You do what you have to do, all I am saying is make very sure you know what you are doing before you do it.

z-overcome is offline New Member
    prop/var is a better choice simply because of the fact that you play D-1 college ball. you cant forget about testing, and different steroids have different detetion times. prop/var will be out of your system in 3 weeks while test e would be out in 3 months. I think that a prop/var cycle is better for a football player anyway.

yeah good call with that
    Last edited by dmcf99; 03-29-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Thread Information