pepinoRaY is offline New Member

Can someone please be kind to answer me on this one

I am a Norwegian boy at an age of 21 and i have trained for 5 years now and now i have baught some stereoids.I was told that this was a gereat stereoid to start with and the name of the steroid is Trenbolan and deca durabolin . How is it to mix those two together?! Trenbolan i have 10ml and deca durabolin i have 10ml . I was told that it would be safe to inject 1ml of both every 3rd day. How do you think that`s gonna workk?!... i would be wery happy if anyone could answer me on that. Sorry my bad english, hope you understand.

Pepinoray

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    try doing some research

I'd say steroids are'nt for boys though

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro have a read of these threads before you do anything. They will answer a lot of your questions
    Sources, Questions about Steroids, READ THIS FIRST

and this...............

Do Not Ask Questions Till U Have Read The Educational Forum!!!!!

And you think you are ready for a cycle and want advice. Then read this....

For those asking critiques on cycles

Steroids for dummies

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    pls post your stats, how old r u, size, weight etc....u got some bad advice, deca and tren are a bad stack for a beginner.

slob is offline Member
    doesn't sound good for your libido.
    put TESTOSTERONE in there pepinoray. make sure u use more test than the other 2.
    for example.
    test-e @ 500mg week
    deca @ 300mg week

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    def not ready for gear let me guess you want to get massive in 8 weeks,doesnt happen like that!research research and if you think your ready research again and welcome to the site

Thanks for the respons..Heree is some facts

I am 21 years old, 1876cm tall, 75kg..I am here to learn more about stereoids and bodybuilding because i feel that the peopel here has more knowledge than the peopel i know in norway..The place where i am training i a proffesional bodybuilder gym and i have learned alot of the training but not so mutch of anabolic stereoids ...( that is because it`s totaly unleagle in norway).. i have tryed deca before with good results but that was only deca and nothing more...But now i want to take 1mg trenbolan every 3rd day for 5 weeks and the same with deca durabolin .But witch side effects can i expect from that and witch results can i ecpect from that?Once again: Sorry for my bad english and i hope you understanfd what i`m writing..Pepinoray

I know i dosen`t happens that way

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    def not ready for gear let me guess you want to get massive in 8 weeks,doesnt happen like that!research research and if you think your ready research again and welcome to the site
    I`ts not like i am hoping for getting big in 8 weeks and stay that way...i know i have to have alot of knowledge and training and willing to train and eat rigth to stay that way...Thats why i am here...for learning more about boduydbuilding and anabolic steroids ...I am here because i want to learn more...Im not a kid that want a great boduyin 48 weeks and stop traing after that...Did you understand my answer=)?!

you english is ok bro dont worry.everyone on this site will tell you that you need testerone with every cycle ,it is the base of a good cycle.deca alone can mess up sex drive and make you go limp(deca dick).
    its good that you want to reserarch and learn,if you do searches on cycles or first cycles or read the educational thread at the top of the page you will learn

cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    you english is ok bro dont worry.everyone on this site will tell you that you need testerone with every cycle ,it is the base of a good cycle.deca alone can mess up sex drive and make you go limp(deca dick).

its good that you want to reserarch and learn,if you do searches on cycles or first cycles or read the educational thread at the top of the page you will learn
    I havent learned the meaning of the word cycle...Can you please explain?!I think i understand wghat it means but i am nopt sure...

I was told that i could take img every 3rd day of trenbolan and 1 mg every 3rd day of durabolin for 5 weeks and THEN take testoteron after that...see?...=)

Thansks for your time=)

AVAGO is offline Member
    cycle = course

yes cycle just means your course or just a name for doing steriods .no the test should be run at the same time as deca ,also you need to learn about pct(post cycle recovery)you need this depending on what you take betwenn 2days-21 days after last injection.

there is a forum section were you can learn about the clomid nolvadex you will need for this on the main forum page.basically it helps you recover and brings your test levels back to normall and sorts out your testicles.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Look into "testosterone ", you need it.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pepinoRaY
    I am 21 years old, 1876cm tall, 75kg..
    r u 187 cm or 176 cm?

Thread Information