one_extra_rep is offline New Member

How long have I gotta wait?

I am new to this forum, a big hello to everone.

I recently completed a cycle of 1 shot of Sustanon 250 per week for 15 weeks. I did clomid PCT but not the HCG I bought because I read that you can have just as much trouble (or more) recovering T levels as without it.

I was planning to take 15 weeks off before my next cycle. It has now been 7 weeks and I am thinking about starting my next cycle now. (Im gonna do 1 shot of Sust every 5 days over 12 weeks)

Is 7 weeks enough for T levels to be restored? Is it safe for me to start my next cycle now?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    general rule of thumb is time on = time off. The only real wsy to tell if youre recovered is to get blood work done

Hmmm, I was going to go to the doctor to see about a Test level check. But how the hell is a 26 year old guy (me) going to convince a dotcor that a blood test is required?

seanw is offline Banned
    Tell the Doc you arent getting hard on's any more and you have heard that it could be hormone related

Thanks seanw. I will go to the doc tomorrow. Hope I dont get the fit woman doctor I had last time I went. I can quite easily tell another doctor this story but I just could not bring myself to tell it to her, lol. If my T level is good I will start my next cyle, If it is still low Im gonna pressure to get some free test, lol. Even if its Androgel , I dont care, free gear is free gear!

Thread Information