Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

message from the monkey

well i have no choice now after my ass got suspended their well be no more jokes or insulting moderators anymore or one on one fights with moderators. I don't wanna risk the chance of getting banned i love this site way too much so all my posts will be different and serious and thanks for the fans supporting me . I would like to say money boss i have nothing personal against you and i am sorry, but i wanna get something off my monkey chest and that is when ever i ask for advice you would always insult my ass. I have never been mean to you , you get respect if you so respect. I have come with a new serious attitude and hope to be on my best behaviour. If i go haywire it is because of the roids and i have a drinking problem as well. Just suspend me but please don;t ban me because without this site i have no life. I love steroids and love to abuse them.

peace the new attitude roid monkey in da house.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    good to see you bro! try not to be too normal though, that's what people love about you so much.

Still kind of funny. Don't let the old saluu die, just be a little more censored towards the mods. If saluu becomes normal he is no different than all the other roid monkeys on this site.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    well i have no choice now after my ass got suspended their well be no more jokes or insulting moderators anymore or one on one fights with moderators. I don't wanna risk the chance of getting banned i love this site way too much so all my posts will be different and serious and thanks for the fans supporting me . I would like to say money boss i have nothing personal against you and i am sorry, but i wanna get something off my monkey chest and that is when ever i ask for advice you would always insult my ass. I have never been mean to you , you get respect if you so respect. I have come with a new serious attitude and hope to be on my best behaviour. If i go haywire it is because of the roids and i have a drinking problem as well. Just suspend me but please don;t ban me because without this site i have no life. I love steroids and love to abuse them.

peace the new attitude roid monkey in da house.
    :spudnikcy the saluu roid monkey/gorilla died... may he r.i.p.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why not say bend over mods so I can smooch a big one for ya... Also get that monkey off your back since you got the one off your chest.

Welcome back

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    gotta luv him

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    c'mon saluu... u can maybe not say stuff to mods (although it is funny & i do think u should fight bdtr)... but u gotta be the same ol' juiced up psychotic monkey that u always were. like they said, if u're not then u're just like the rest of us and not as funny anymore

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    c'mon saluu... u can maybe not say stuff to mods (although it is funny & i do think u should fight bdtr)... but u gotta be the same ol' juiced up psychotic monkey that u always were. like they said, if u're not then u're just like the rest of us and not as funny anymore
    ROFL fight bdtr
    Monkey vs Mammoth ! GL monkey...

R.i.p.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    He will never be like the rest of us. That is why he needs to stand out. Step up to the roid monkey plate and swing away saluu the roid monkey yes?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    and one more thing to the monkey, i think u should hang out in the lounge more often so i can hear your opinion on more issues jmo

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    R.i.p.
    ROFL omg
    funny

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Saluu....welcome back fellow roid monkey. Don't change.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No need to stop having a sense of humor, just dont insult moderators.

saluu is offline Banned
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.
    CLASSIC... there's the good ol' saluu

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.

yep...hes back

BDTR is offline Retired
    !!!!!!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    !!!!!!!
    bump??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I don't think it's so much of the MODS having short fuses. I think it's just a matter of respect. I mean, if you get away with it, then everyone else would try to and the board would be pathetic.

PS. Please get rid of that AVATAR. It's making me sick...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    LOL, Got to love the monkey.....
    I think its great to have him on board

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive.
    I must say I'd have never picked this as your proffesion.

That's the roid monkey I know!!!!

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I think if it wasnt for the roid monkey this site would get real routine. Roid monkey keeps the laughs and the mood up. I enjoy reading his posts they make me laugh. Keep the monkey.

AVAGO is offline Member

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    keep the humor man

Good old Suck It Policy. I live my life by it.

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Lol!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I don't think i have ever heard of the "suck it" policy, only saluu, glad you are back.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    f**kin priceless!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Saluu you are the best bro........

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I still dont like him.... stay in canada

i think anyone who actually takes offense to saluu (other than mods) needs to grow up...if u dont like what he posts, then dont read his posts

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    i think anyone who actually takes offense to saluu (other than mods) needs to grow up...if u dont like what he posts, then dont read his posts
    thanks for the advice...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I still dont like him.... stay in canada
    THis coming from a guy who lives in TN

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    hey now!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    So how long do you have to sport that pic bro? Any word?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Saluu, you are one funny dude. I think the monkey deserves a get out of Mods jail free card, we need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hey now!
    Sorry, we like to defend our litle roid monkey around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    So how long do you have to sport that pic bro? Any word?
    Too long bro....too long. Supposedly, my sentencing hasn't even begun and it's already been a week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information