tantan350 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle questions

QUESTIONS!!
    A) Can someone advise me how to stack?? Do I take 1cc (for example) of Test E in one spot during the week and then Deca 1cc in another spot on another day?? Or do I mix both AS's in one syringe totalling 2cc?? Not sure how you can mix them in the same syringe because you have to pull back the air, push the air into the sealed vial, then pull back the Test E. Now when I stick the same syringe into the Deca vial, I'm almost positive it won't pull any AS back as there's not air pushed into that vial!?!?

B) Is 10mg of Nolvadex EVERYDAY required or just when you're feeling gyno-symptoms??

C) If Nolvadex and Clomid are both Anti-E's is it required to be on Clomid Therapy (weeks 13-15) and still be taking 10mg/day of Nolvadex??

D) Both Oasis and Power Medica say they have a compounded product which may solve my question to (A) but it's Test Cyp 100mg/Deca 100mg (Novice cycle #1-4 on www.steroid.com says its OK to subsitute Test E 300mg for Test Cyp 250mg) BUT how would I intake that Test Cyp/Deca combo as it's dosage is 1/3'rd of where I need to be??

I appreciate anyone's responses, answers to my questions, comments, etc. Please feel free to reply, PM me, email me, etc. Thanks everyone!!

- JRoadZ

Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ
    QUESTIONS!!
    A) Can someone advise me how to stack?? Do I take 1cc (for example) of Test E in one spot during the week and then Deca 1cc in another spot on another day?? Or do I mix both AS's in one syringe totalling 2cc?? Not sure how you can mix them in the same syringe because you have to pull back the air, push the air into the sealed vial, then pull back the Test E. Now when I stick the same syringe into the Deca vial, I'm almost positive it won't pull any AS back as there's not air pushed into that vial!?!?

B) Is 10mg of Nolvadex EVERYDAY required or just when you're feeling gyno-symptoms??

C) If Nolvadex and Clomid are both Anti-E's is it required to be on Clomid Therapy (weeks 13-15) and still be taking 10mg/day of Nolvadex??

D) Both Oasis and Power Medica say they have a compounded product which may solve my question to (A) but it's Test Cyp 100mg/Deca 100mg (Novice cycle #1-4 on www.steroid.com says its OK to subsitute Test E 300mg for Test Cyp 250mg) BUT how would I intake that Test Cyp/Deca combo as it's dosage is 1/3'rd of where I need to be??

I appreciate anyone's responses, answers to my questions, comments, etc. Please feel free to reply, PM me, email me, etc. Thanks everyone!!

- JRoadZ
    A) Split your injections twice a wk(Sun/Wed OR Mon/Thur). Combine both hormones in the same syringe with half the dose for the week with each injection. Pull back on the plunger to withdraw your hormone. No need to push air into the vial. Just make sure your needle is screwed on tight.

B) IMO an anti-e should be used in EVERY cycle when aromatizing hormones are used.

C) Its a better idea to run your nolva along with your clomid.

D) Depends on what doses you plan on running.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    A) Split your injections twice a wk(Sun/Wed OR Mon/Thur). Combine both hormones in the same syringe with half the dose for the week with each injection. Pull back on the plunger to withdraw your hormone. No need to push air into the vial. Just make sure your needle is screwed on tight.

B) IMO an anti-e should be used in EVERY cycle when aromatizing hormones are used.

C) Its a better idea to run your nolva along with your clomid.

D) Depends on what doses you plan on running.
    ^^^^^^^ what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    ^^^^^^^ what he said

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    I appreciate your help everyone...I want to get my second cycle down to the "T"...my first cycle, I made the mistake of only taking 2 days of the Clomid (disgusting liquid) and stopping...I also got sick and shouldn't have but stopped working out until I got better 2 weeks thereafter...I know PCT is critical to be working out, GRRRR!!

About drawing the hormone into the syringe?? I thought if you don't push air into the vial, it's hard to draw the stuff up?? I'll give it a shot though with some leftover gear from my first cycle. Peace all...

Thread Information