Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    saluu's Avatar
    saluu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    629

    message from the monkey

    well i have no choice now after my ass got suspended their well be no more jokes or insulting moderators anymore or one on one fights with moderators. I don't wanna risk the chance of getting banned i love this site way too much so all my posts will be different and serious and thanks for the fans supporting me . I would like to say money boss i have nothing personal against you and i am sorry, but i wanna get something off my monkey chest and that is when ever i ask for advice you would always insult my ass. I have never been mean to you , you get respect if you so respect. I have come with a new serious attitude and hope to be on my best behaviour. If i go haywire it is because of the roids and i have a drinking problem as well. Just suspend me but please don;t ban me because without this site i have no life. I love steroids and love to abuse them.

    peace the new attitude roid monkey in da house.

  2. #2
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    good to see you bro! try not to be too normal though, that's what people love about you so much.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Still kind of funny. Don't let the old saluu die, just be a little more censored towards the mods. If saluu becomes normal he is no different than all the other roid monkeys on this site.

  4. #4
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    well i have no choice now after my ass got suspended their well be no more jokes or insulting moderators anymore or one on one fights with moderators. I don't wanna risk the chance of getting banned i love this site way too much so all my posts will be different and serious and thanks for the fans supporting me . I would like to say money boss i have nothing personal against you and i am sorry, but i wanna get something off my monkey chest and that is when ever i ask for advice you would always insult my ass. I have never been mean to you , you get respect if you so respect. I have come with a new serious attitude and hope to be on my best behaviour. If i go haywire it is because of the roids and i have a drinking problem as well. Just suspend me but please don;t ban me because without this site i have no life. I love steroids and love to abuse them.

    peace the new attitude roid monkey in da house.
    :spudnikcy the saluu roid monkey/gorilla died... may he r.i.p.

  5. #5
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Why not say bend over mods so I can smooch a big one for ya... Also get that monkey off your back since you got the one off your chest.

    Welcome back

  6. #6
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    gotta luv him

  7. #7
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    c'mon saluu... u can maybe not say stuff to mods (although it is funny & i do think u should fight bdtr)... but u gotta be the same ol' juiced up psychotic monkey that u always were. like they said, if u're not then u're just like the rest of us and not as funny anymore

  8. #8
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    c'mon saluu... u can maybe not say stuff to mods (although it is funny & i do think u should fight bdtr)... but u gotta be the same ol' juiced up psychotic monkey that u always were. like they said, if u're not then u're just like the rest of us and not as funny anymore
    ROFL fight bdtr
    Monkey vs Mammoth ! GL monkey...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Northwest US
    Posts
    622
    R.i.p.

  10. #10
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    c'mon saluu... u can maybe not say stuff to mods (although it is funny & i do think u should fight bdtr)... but u gotta be the same ol' juiced up psychotic monkey that u always were. like they said, if u're not then u're just like the rest of us and not as funny anymore
    He will never be like the rest of us. That is why he needs to stand out. Step up to the roid monkey plate and swing away saluu the roid monkey yes?

  11. #11
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    and one more thing to the monkey, i think u should hang out in the lounge more often so i can hear your opinion on more issues jmo

  12. #12
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    R.i.p.
    ROFL omg
    funny

  13. #13
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Saluu....welcome back fellow roid monkey. Don't change.

  14. #14
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    No need to stop having a sense of humor, just dont insult moderators.

  15. #15
    saluu's Avatar
    saluu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    629
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

    THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

    it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

    if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.

  16. #16
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.
    CLASSIC... there's the good ol' saluu

  17. #17
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

    THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

    it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

    if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.


    yep...hes back

  18. #18
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    !!!!!!!

  19. #19
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    !!!!!!!
    bump??

  20. #20
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

    THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

    it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

    if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.
    I don't think it's so much of the MODS having short fuses. I think it's just a matter of respect. I mean, if you get away with it, then everyone else would try to and the board would be pathetic.

    PS. Please get rid of that AVATAR. It's making me sick...

  21. #21
    Geeezer's Avatar
    Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    South JerseyJ
    Posts
    1,224
    LOL, Got to love the monkey.....
    I think its great to have him on board

  22. #22
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive.
    I must say I'd have never picked this as your proffesion.

  23. #23
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    That's the roid monkey I know!!!!

  24. #24
    JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    123
    I think if it wasnt for the roid monkey this site would get real routine. Roid monkey keeps the laughs and the mood up. I enjoy reading his posts they make me laugh. Keep the monkey.

  25. #25
    AVAGO's Avatar
    AVAGO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    913

  26. #26
    simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    262
    keep the humor man

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Good old Suck It Policy. I live my life by it.

  28. #28
    MaxPayne's Avatar
    MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    108
    Lol!

  29. #29
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    I don't think i have ever heard of the "suck it" policy, only saluu, glad you are back.

  30. #30
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    f**kin priceless!

  31. #31
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i dont wanna risk getting banned for life some of the mods have short fuses i know i gotta hang out in the lounge but i love to read about steroids and ask questions i will try to but yeah i am a driving instructor with my own business and teach people how to drive , iT is my own business and im real good all my students pass i go crazy one time i had this girl who wasnt serious she did a parallel park almost hit the car. so the roid monkey sarcasstically said good job almost hit the car good . then she made a couple of wide right turns and i said watch out for the tree and pedestrian as well.

    THe next day i get a phone call from the girls dad and he says that after the listen she went to her room and started crying and saying that the instructor was unprofessional and was laughing at her and they wanted their money back. i told about the no refund policy and suck it policy. basically means no money back and suck it.

    it is all about results you either come to the game 110 percent to win or you suck it and you have to be focussed that girl wasnt focused it is about the roid monkey honour not the 30 bucks an hour she can suck that up her ass. You either come to win and pass or suck it . When i juice up i go to the gym to bust my ass or i dont go to the gym. One time some big guy was working out bigger than me and was benching one plate and i was kind of buddies with him i got pissed off and put two more 45 plates more and told him you can do it dont worry i yelled at him come on come on put up or shut up and you know what he did it he said saluu you are a great motivator.

    if i have to throw up on the gym owner while working out i will do it train hard or go home. To all roid monkeys never let the weight know your scared make the weight scared of you. When i bench those 3 plates everyone pauses to stare at the roid monkey and watch because they know i may have one ball less than them underneath but i have one thing they dont have and that is heart. Believe in your self always go to the gym to set new records and break them. if not giving 110 percent suck it and cancel your gym member ship . and give the juice to the roid monkey.
    Saluu you are the best bro........

  32. #32
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    I still dont like him.... stay in canada

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Three0fivE
    Posts
    1,367
    i think anyone who actually takes offense to saluu (other than mods) needs to grow up...if u dont like what he posts, then dont read his posts

  34. #34
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    i think anyone who actually takes offense to saluu (other than mods) needs to grow up...if u dont like what he posts, then dont read his posts
    thanks for the advice...

  35. #35
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I still dont like him.... stay in canada
    THis coming from a guy who lives in TN

  36. #36
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    THis coming from a guy who lives in TN
    hey now!

  37. #37
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    THis coming from a guy who lives in TN
    So how long do you have to sport that pic bro? Any word?

  38. #38
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    Saluu, you are one funny dude. I think the monkey deserves a get out of Mods jail free card, we need him.

  39. #39
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    hey now!
    Sorry, we like to defend our litle roid monkey around here.

  40. #40
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    So how long do you have to sport that pic bro? Any word?
    Too long bro....too long. Supposedly, my sentencing hasn't even begun and it's already been a week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •