saluu is offline Banned

question about sustanon 250

okay i got this buddy who is huge and he is quitting bodybuilding all together and is selling his gear all of it. Of course the roid monkey love this i could never have enough steroids . So i bought 22 amps from him they sustanon 250 organon india the amp have green writing in it and made in calcutta so i know they are legit. the monkey knows when he see monkey piss or real gear.

Now the question i have is how much can i gain of sustanon 250 organon india and is this the best sustanon around and anyone have experience with this cycle.

should i go 500 or 250 i know you are suppose shoot it twice a week. i have 22 amps how much can i gain.

i have decided to do winny only cycle since i am cutting now i just wanna start my gear because i have so much left now

this is my gear i have sustanon 250 22 amps
    2 bottles of m1t'
    a botttle of winny 100 tabs 25mg each
    test cypionate 10ml vial 250mg
    10 ml of tren enthuante
    20ml of tren acetate

my buddy still has dbol 200 tablets that i wanna get my hands on and finaplix 30 ml 100mg per ml i wanna get my hands on this but i dont have enough money. i think i have a problem with addiction i am constantly buying steroids without looking into my wallet. I guess that;s why they call me roid monkey.

im doing winny only i know it is wrong but i am not having sex for a while as i am single again plus i will be taking winny with eca how does that sound winny +eca i think this will burn the fat like crazy.

NOw i have the question winny does not armortize and doesnt shutdown hpta i will use clomid anyways now i know you can use winny as a hardner but i think i got tren to do that job. need advice on these questions peace suspendded roid monkey and that new avatar however put it is gross to look at .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    There is the extra test so you can hit up a cycle like I have already layed out. Winny only? Are you going to become a winny wonder? you have made fun of people for taking that path.

saluu is offline Banned
    i know but im doing winny only because i just cant cut with test and all that tren you gotta bulk with that stuff no doubt i got it all planned out im going test c with tren and sustanon 250 with tren e great combo you can shoot togehter twice a week as one injection. so i want to go bulker for these two cycles. i am cutting right now getting bodyfat down im at 17 percent so i have decided to go winny and eca together and plus i got fina to use later on even on a bulker i heard tren burns bodyfat and i think 30ml tren is more than enough. my buddy showed me his abs and they were rock hard from tren i swear he says winny is nothing compared to tren when it coems to hardening and fat burning.

he also said winny does burn fat i was thinking of doing a winny , tren , test c cycle but test c will bloat me up like anything plus you goota bulk with test and tren.i dont beilive steroids are good for cutting . im just going strict diet and cardio to lose the bodyfat.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    silly monkey, everyone knows you should shoot sus EOD, not twice a week.

Thread Information