Danbrooks2k is offline Member

there has gotta be a better way of brewing!

isnt there an easier way of brewing fina... I followed instructions from the brewing forum by harvey, but they didnt quite match up with the kit this sites sponsor sells...

i re filtered it all again today, but whats to prevent microscopic bacteria from getting in that stuff???

the syringe filters suck in my opinion, I mean they really fvcking suck....

will regular powders be a pain in the ass to brew, or is it just the fina pellets?

I wish you could dump it all in a cappuchino machine or something, I washed completely in rubbing alchohol, wore latex gloves, and worked on a clean surface... but man it just seems a little scary to me....

well i have tons of antibiotics just in case...

anybody got a good word for me? Please someone tell me that I am over reacting...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Chill the BA and filtering will be sufficient for sterilization, yes regular powders are easier

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    thats all i needed to hear... thanks man... i know its debris free and thrice strained... ( so much that I lost a bunch of it ) but bacteria was the issue I was worried about....

sweet sweet BA... now I can breath again, I have 2 ass cheeks full of the stuff already...LOL

Thread Information