imanewbie is offline Associate Member

im a newbie and have a few questions

whats up guys...like it says...im new to this stuff...i have done some reading and research about steroids , and i think i wanna try a cycle. i have someone that can get me dianabol . do you guys think this would be a good steroid for a first cycle?? or maybe its too strong?? i know with dianabol you are supposed to gain alot of mass. im not sure if i wanna get a whole lot bigger then i am. i only weigh about 175, and im about 5'9". i wanna get bigger, but i dont wanna gain like 20-30 lbs. also, do you guys know if dianabol will cut me up a little?? i want that too. any input on what i have said, or maybe something i should try i would appreciate...thanks

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    how old are you?

ill be 21 in july

Dbol is known for mass. I have gotten lean on dbol before but that is a matter of diet. Good luck.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    on dbol u could gain alot of water thats y most ppl say they gain 20-30 lbs but only keep like 5-10 lbs.....i might help u look more cut up if u took some letro and do quite abit of cardio

im being offered a cycle of it, pills, for $200. does that sound about right?? also, what are some of the major side effects i might see.....do you guys think i would be happy with dbol ?? or should i try something else

well you're gonna need to get your diet and training in check first, if you haven't already. you should do a test cycle first, maybe even through in winstrol at the end if you want to cut up. here's what i'd do:

wk 1-12 1ml (250mg) test E into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 winstol (25mg) every 12 hours. it's 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny and alcohol(if you drink) entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid, 20mg nolva, and 4 grams of tribulus
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

this is my first cycle. its safe and you shouldn't have any problems with it. i wouldn't stack it with anything else for a first cycle so you can see how your body reacts to the stuff individually.

Any objections, comments, concerns?

i wouldn't start with orals either

what exactly is that cyle for, and how much would something like that cost?? and where to get it?

thunderterd is offline New Member
    dbol only cycle is worthless IMO, you may blow up, but you will lose it or it will turn to fat.

don't ask for sources. you won't find any. the prices all depend on who you get it from. one could expect to gain anywhere from 10-25 lbs. on a cycle like this. it all depends on dedication and diet.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah i dunt like dbol or winnie personally
    good ol Test
    Personally i love TestProp but i wouldnt reccommend that unless u like needles

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    and where to get it
    no asking for sources openly on the boards...ignore all the PM s you are about to get as they will likely all be scammers.

in all honesty i wouldnt start untill you have platued on a good diet and training regiment.

there is also another guy at the gym that is on some stuff. i think he said it was testerone or something like that. im gonna go talk to him tonight about it. he said its 250$ for what he has. i have noticed that he has gotten a little bigger and has gotten cut up too within the past month or so. those are for injections. if anyone has AIM, my name is witepsycho. it may be easier that way..

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    dbol is good in combination with somthing...not alone . Expect everyone to tell you to run test only first cycle .

Steroids only work with proper diet , make sure your diet is good . You can probabally gain 10lbs easy by eating right . Check the stickys on the diet forum below .

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    in all honesty i wouldnt start untill you have platued on a good diet and training regiment.
    agreed. the winny is harsh on your body and hair. the only reason i didn't reccommend prop is cause of the frequent sticks. 2 times a wk is plenny for first timers IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    there is also another guy at the gym that is on some stuff. i think he said it was testerone or something like that. im gonna go talk to him tonight about it. he said its 250$ for what he has. i have noticed that he has gotten a little bigger and has gotten cut up too within the past month or so. those are for injections. if anyone has AIM, my name is witepsycho. it may be easier that way..

First off be very careful what "gym" guys tell you. Most of the time, they give you the wrong info because they simply want to sell gear. Now. a DBOL only cycle is worthless. You will lose almost all your gains. DBOL is mainly used as a jumpstart while longer acting esters (like Test enan) kick in. You need to slow down and do research. Learn everything there is to know, that way, you can make an educated guess on what to take.

A perfect first cycle consists of TEST!!!!!

Weeks 1-12 Test Enan 500mg a week (shoot 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thur)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    Ldex - .25mg ED
    PCT - CLOMID 2 weeks after last test injection.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-29-2005 at 03:46 PM.

what exactly will this test cycle do for me

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    what exactly will this test cycle do for me
    increase your test

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, hang out in the educational forum....It has so much info, you will learn your butt off. If you don't understand what test is, then your nowhere near shooting it.

Please be safe and smart.

Welcome to AR

BLT

funny never really payed much attention to this part of AR... sure are alotta eager people out there

the cycle doesn't do everthing for you, you have to put in to get in return. you're gonna have to eat and lift like its your religion

Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    the cycle doesn't do everthing for you, you have to put in to get in return. you're gonna have to eat and lift like its your religion
    especially when your diet dictates 80% of your outcomes.

check out this thread, you'll learn a TON!
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

Thread Information