Thread: need help

NewJuiceJunkie is offline New Member

need help

how do you know if your gear is working or not? is there any way to find out like an in-home steroid test or something that you can buy over the counter? I have been on Deca /Sustanon /Dbol for 3 weeks now and haven't really noticed anything. I'm beginning to think I bought some fake ****!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    w/ that stack i woulda noticed water retention like a mother but thats just me...
    also maybe ur diet is not up to par?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    The sus and deca will take a little longer to kick in but the dbol should have given you some strength increase by now and also some water weight. Post a picture of your gear.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how much r u takin?

OK here is my personal experience sustanon will make you extremely horny straight up lol and d-bol should increase your strenghth by now and deca will make your dick go limp soon have fun. Jokes aside you should at least noticed these changes by now if not the water retention and some minor gains.

NewJuiceJunkie is offline New Member
    I started off taking 250mg Sust, 200mg Deca /week for the first 2 weeks along with 20mg Dbol . Then the third and fourth week, I went up to 500mg Sust, 400mg Deca and 30mg Dbol. Here are some pics. Anyone know if these are legit or am I wasting my time. I heard alot about the yellow tops. These seem real, but who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help-deca.jpg   need help-sustanon-dbol.jpg  

Thread Information