Thread: Had to sign

bonsey is offline Junior Member

Had to sign

I finnally found a legit source that ships directly to me. I ordered two bottles of QV test enanthate 250 and it just now showed up. The seller insisted I use fedex so I complied. I've read on this board not to sign for anything, but I just couldn't resist. I've talked to numerous people on different boards and at the gym that use this guy, and no problems. Will signing cause problems for me? Create a paper trail? Will the DEA kick down my door? Thanks bros.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Itd be a waste of my tax money to kick down your door, but stranger things have happened...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Itd be a waste of my tax money to kick down your door, but stranger things have happened...
    no.. no stranger things havent happend..

Are you sure this source is legit? Was it a website? QV gear is highly faked, make sure it is the real deal.

No it wasn't a website, the bottle looks exactly like the legit one, the batch # matches up, but there are no diamonds,v's whatever behind the hologram. Thanks bros.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Well, good news then.

If it was a controlled delivery, youre not guilty of anything if the gear is fake since its not illegal to order, well, oil.

Iowa is offline Banned
    If your domestic source makes you sign, then he's an idiot. If he had a brain he would use USPS and use a delivery conformation. Signing for domestic gear? No thanks says this guy.

Thanks bro's. I don't think I'll use this guy again. So far no ones busted down the door lol. It was pretty stupid for me to sign. Anyways I also have my doubts about the authenticity of the gear. Check the pics section if ya want.

Thread Information