Thread: cycle thoughts?

ns4433 is offline Junior Member

cycle thoughts?

hey fellas, just wanted some input on my cycle, im running 500mgs on test enen. for ten weeks and at the 5th week throwing in tren at 75mgs 3 times a week for 7 weeks, taking liquidex throughtout and clomid to come off, any thoughts?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut are ur stats? cycle exp?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Start the tren at the begining and run it for 8 weeks, you don't want to run it past the test, and you need to stop it at least 1 week before to aid in recovery, 2 weeks would be better.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ns4433
    hey fellas, just wanted some input on my cycle, im running 500mgs on test enen. for ten weeks and at the 5th week throwing in tren at 75mgs 3 times a week for 7 weeks, taking liquidex throughtout and clomid to come off, any thoughts?
    bad idea anyways... u will wanna run tren for 8 weeks at 75mg/ed, injected everyday because it keeps ur blood levels stabel thereofre gains will b better and the sides will b minimal. i would run 200mg/b6/ed while on tren as well, also u will wanna run the test a week or so longer

im 20 years old 5 11 212lbs, probably around 14-17% bf, ve been taking gear since i was sixteen.. if i could do it again i would wait till i was older, i strongly encourage all you guys to wait, i regret starting so young, ive taken about 7-8 cycles, never done tren before

unfourtanetly im already on week four of the test, should i get some deca , take that and save the tren or run it anyway?

bump

Thread Information