saluu is offline Banned

monkey needs help

okay i have so much juice that i wanna get rid of it. i have decided to do winny only cycle i know test but i am not having sex im single and does winny work better when calories are restricted. i am doing winny with eca 50mg ed. i am not looking for size it is a cutter just wanna keep the muscles while getting hard. i know winny is not strong anabolically please express your views . should i go winny with m1t and kiss my liver good bye. i wanna save tren and test as bulker i love mass. so express your views help me out i have just started today winny only i am happy with 5-10 pds and getting hard if you think bad idea i will stop.

you guys call the shoots whatever you say i will do and stop winny and do m1t if you tell me remember i am cutting.not looking for more muslce just want to maintain on low carb . low calorie, high protein diet help me.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if your using winny and m1t just to preserve muscle while cutting, then yes it will help and it will work. And if you dont care about the side effects then I say do it. I would follow it with a 2-3 week clomid therapy. Good luck

Diet and cardio are the two main factors for cutting. I would ditch the M1T and save it for a bulker. Winstrol usually works better when bf% is already down. But running a light cutter with it on it's own or something like Anavar would help assist in the cutting process.

BTW, glad to see you back roid monkey.

saluu is offline Banned
    hey thanks consistency what about winny only i dont wanna take m1t and hurt my liver can i use winny only good idea without test i just wanna preserve muscle now thanks anyone experience with winny only tell me results i know they wont be great but need advice. is winny more effective at the end as harder or can i use it alone need advice i wanna get more definition. thanksim using eca as well with this

saluu is offline Banned
    so i can use it alone in cutting cycle well i gain say 5-10 pds and get harder off winny only that is what i am expecting. i know winny dont burn fat i just waana preserve muscle and gain 5-10 pds help

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    Like Consistency said, if you don't mind having no sex drive go for it. I'd leave the M1T out though because it makes me feel like a greasy turd. The winny at 50mg ed should combat catabolism and help you cut. I don't think you'll gain 10 lbs of muscle while cutting using winny only though. Now if you cut with low dose test, tren and winny, then myfriend you'd have one helluva cutting cycle.

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah i understand but tren and test i think are best at bulking than cutting test is mass cycle it is one of the best mass builders roids around and tren is lean gains why would you bulk and put on much as possible solid muscle as possible. i believe tren and test are bulking steroids and winny is cutting it works good when calories are restricted. how many pds can i gain roughly off winny only high protein low carb , low carlories . i read 5-10 pds are possible am i wrong.

saluu is offline Banned
    help me

saluu is offline Banned
    too any moderator what should i do help can you answer the questions

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Well a lot of people put tren in cutting cycle, as it seems to burn some fat. You definately have a better cutting cycle in there if you have some tren. Test won't hurt your cutting cycle either, it would be a positive addition. Test, tren, winny is one of the best known cutters for most people.

saluu is offline Banned
    yes but can i go winny only and gain 5-10pds and use test and tren for a bulker i believe cardio and diet is best for cutting . i just wanna preserve muscle dont care about sex thanks last question . how much can i gain off winny only 5 pds to 10 reasonable.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i personally wouldn't aim to gain with a winny only. and again if you don't mind having zero sex drive then go for it. def ditch the m1t. the winny and eca will be a good cutter and will also help preserve muscle. have you considered usin clen ?

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Dont mean to bust your bubble but I havent gained much of anything on winnie when I run it on the tail end of a test cycle. But, I kept my strength and got more vascular as I kept up the protein and cut calories while on it alone.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    and yes 5lbs is reasonable with the winny

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah that is what im looking for getting more vascular and cut up winny is a weak steriod lets face it but well i get my money worth or should i save as hardner at the end of a cycle end of a bulker to harden gains i already got lots of tren for that and test

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    Cutting's all about how many calories you take in and burn, not the particular gear used to help you keep your muscle. Certain gear is used more for cutting than bulking, sure, but you COULD cut with something as notoriously associated with bulking as drol... if that was all you had. I understand what you're saying, and I agree I'd want to make my gear stretch as far as possible, but a lot of guys say tren helps them get lean. If you really truly dont care about having no sexdrive or pep, here's my CYCLE SUGGESTION: Cut with the winny and tren. Bulk with the M1T and test. There ya go.

you wont gain 5-10 pounds off winny.. I thought you said you are trying to lose weight, so even if you lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 10 pounds of muscle you will still be down 20 pounds. Only glock can lose 50 lbs and gain 30lbs of muscle on a winny only

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Tren is the best cutting steroid hands down. If you do a prop/tren cycle you will be pleased with the results.

saluu is offline Banned
    i understand i am trying to lose weight now that is why im going low calories and test is gonna bloat you no matter what i have test c not prop. so now i am happy if i gain 5 pds of muscle while losing 15-20 pds of fat is that possible im using eca with winny as well cardio and diet well be strict. im looking to harden up and become more vascular i think this is realistic i know winny is a weak steroid need advice i have went on boards people keep bashing winny only but i dont care about sex drive i just wanna look hard and vascular and lose some fat and gain maybe 5 pds and lose 15-20 pds of fat is this realistic or too not possible . people with winny experience help im getting confused is winny gonna help me lose fat .

my buddy said yes it burns fat because any time you put on lean mass you burn more calories he said it is weak but you will maintain and look hard and vascular is this true.

saluu is offline Banned
    help last question what should i do do it winny only or save it later as a hardner.

save it!
    winny will not burn fat! It will help aid in muscle preservation while you are cutting. therefore you wont lose as much muscle due to a low calorie intake.

You can lose weight naturally, its been done once or twice before

saluu is offline Banned
    yes thanks consistency i wanna preserve that all i have lost alot of weight but have also lost muscle as well . so i wanna preserve but i wanna get the best bang for my buck is it good to use and hardner end of a bulker or should i use to to preserve muscle while cutting. i heard it is good for cutter while taking low calories need advice thanks.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Tren is the best cutting steroid hands down. If you do a prop/tren cycle you will be pleased with the results.
    Listen saluu I am not the only one telling you test,tren ,winny will be a great cutting cycle. This will be the last time I say it. I will post in your thread, laugh, and even be a fan... but I will not give you roid advice again.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay i have so much juice that i wanna get rid of it.
    you can send it my way if you want ... send me some of that monkey gear

Thread Information