timw is offline New Member

Gotta "chime in". Flame away,...I have big shoulders, the natural way! LOL

Hi guys,

I PM'ed a couple of mod's and for sure don't expect to get any responses,...and I do understand to some degree,..actually to a large degree!. However,...I feel like the kid who tries to get auto insurance. All the insurance agencies tell him he has to get some "clean time" under his belt before he will get approved by their underwriter. But then I'm reminded that we all make it thru those "tough times" and come out of it with insurance of some sort until we have "arrived" in the eyes of some underwriters.

Moral of the story? Be patient, all good things come in time I guess.

I've spent lots of time surfing the board here and seem to be running in circles. "Don't ask for a source",....."PM a Mod to determine if a source is legit",....."Ask and get flamed",.....Not even one listing of a source that I can find,....yet I'm supposed to PM to determine if a source is legit,...but don't ask because you won't get a response,....you will get "flamed". "Hang out and eventually things will work out",...."no asking for a source name",....."newbies getting flamed". I'm just looking for a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel before I head for darkness!

Enough of my point already! Just trying to share my frustration. I'm looking for Deca in order to promote healing of tendinitis (tennis elbow). Have received some great info and read some great info. Have realized this is a possible solution to my medical problem because of reading on this board. Now,....I do't want to go thru Oasis,....the blood work, Dr. thing etc. Like any impatient "newbie",....I'm ready to start "running"!! LOL Now Timw,.....do you "Remember the moral of the story"? "Yes I do,....but I'm a veteran now,....I've read lots"! "I've asked questions".

I'm REALLY not intending to Pi-- anyone off here I just don't know exactly which direction to go. I go to the Orthopedic Surgeon on the 31st and I know if I mention HRT (HEY,...a week ago I didn't know what that was)I will get absolutely NO WHERE with this Doctor I suspect.

I just wanted to share a "newbies" thoughts. Thoughts from a guy that KNOWS NOTHING about this stuff but see's it as a possible aid for my ailment. A guy that isn't looking to get into this for a career or bodybuilding kind of thing. At 48 years old I'm maybe trying to beat "father time" here,...I don't really know. I'm just thinking that if injecting cortisone into my arm is and has been attempted then, I'm not opposed to try something else,..but don't want to get "scammed" or get anything thats "bad".

Guess I don't know what else to say guys. Please share your thoughts and "flame the hinny" if you want. At 48 yrs old it won't be EVEN close to the first time. Just trying to get some feedback.

Thanks allot for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Tim

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If you really want some gear, and cannot find a source. Do what my friend did.

Drive to Mexico...and he did it from Minnesota...so don't say it is to far.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I was told the same thing when I got here. So I did what I was told, I made friends and did not ask for sources. Right now I have probably 6 sources. So it does work the way they say. Make friends with people. Why should someone give you a source and they have never talked to you before. Would you randomly approach the big guy at your local gym and ask him for a gear hook-up? Hell no, you would want to get to know him first. It is the same here. Good Luck

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    You're gonna get a bunch of emails of sources now...only problem is, it will be scammers.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Thoughts from a guy that KNOWS NOTHING about this stuff but see's it as a possible aid for my ailment.
    there you go. If you don't know anything about this stuff how do you really plan on using it to heal yourself?

It's like this: if you only 1 week ago learned about HRT then you really are too new to this to start using AAS to heal yourself. I mean, most of us studied for well over a year before even attempting it. I'm not pissed or anything I'm just trying to show you the way it is. Every single 'noob' that comes on here has the same argument you do. I know it's tough to be patient but that's exactly what you should be.

Also, be aware that you may start receiving pm's regarding AAS sales. Guys offering to hook you up. Be sure you check these guys out with a mod because the majority of them will steal your money. or worse, they'll send you something that isn't deca and you'll be injecting the mystery oil into your body.

good luck.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why not ask a doc for hrt info? you are old enough to get it easily or he will give you another doctor. If you have insurance more than likely it will get paid for if you do it this way... Great way to ask for a source without asking, you will be pummeled with scammers.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Drive to mexico....

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well fortunatley they found my mexican ass smuggling stories funny as well as heartbreaking... so when i asked for a source they either had to give it to me or condone my ass banditry... ( needless to say i got a good source just before he went private...)

there are other boards where they have lots of reliable sources openly using banner ad's... look for a name that looks good then come back here and ask a mod if its a legit source...

or man up and drive to mexico, and bring a girl with a big ol' virgina!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I think your best option is to go to a Doc and get HRT, at your age it would be no problem.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    it took me one night on google to find a reliable source, right now i have test e,dnp ,nolva sitting in my desk drawer, just dont do sources that accept credit cards or let u buy w/out approval ie an unsecure,no password site.....dont tell me u cant find a source, i found 2 weak ones and one great one in just one night

timw is offline New Member
    Thanks all for the responses and suggestions. Here is what I don't quite understand either. How well do you really know anyone thats 1/2 way across the country and you use the MB to correspond??? I was on Huntingnet.com for a long time and "got to know" folks but really its kinda a "false friendship" that is created by a person portraying an "image". You can pretty much be who ever you want.

I do understand and read the post about the fed busts going on. But how can you EVER really trust anyone over a message board?

My off line e-mail is [email protected]

Tim

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    try an open source board, outlaw and bolex (do a google for these boards)

you may have to order from overseas for your first couple purchases.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    But how can you EVER really trust anyone over a message board?
    This is why nobody will be giving you sources. This site isnt here to share sources, its here so you can get all the info you need to run the steroids you get for yourself. Good luck.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why not ask a doc for hrt info? you are old enough to get it easily or he will give you another doctor. If you have insurance more than likely it will get paid for if you do it this way... Great way to ask for a source without asking, you will be pummeled with scammers.
    I agree, chances is that the "expensive" human grade steriods will be very competitive with the black market...unless you do a road trip to TJ. They wont be fakes, and wont be underdosed.

Thread Information