Reptile is offline Associate Member

p.o box or house? where to have gear shipped.

hey im new here and hopefully i can get some responses from ya'll on this. Where should i have my stuff (only pills) shipped to? is my home safe, or should i get a po box, or does it even make a difference? and how do i check out a websites accountability? it says to PM the mods and vets, who are they? any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated, PM me if you dont want to open post it. Im 19 years old and i live in boston and im not a rat or a cop or anything like that so you can trust me.
    Thanks

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the site bro. If you need a source check, pm a mod. You can find them by looking at the list of who is online at the bottom of the main screen when you sign in. Their names are highlighted in blue normally.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Welcome to the site bro. If you need a source check, pm a mod. You can find them by looking at the list of who is online at the bottom of the main screen when you sign in. Their names are highlighted in blue normally.
    Or pink, or black.
    Last edited by Juddman; 03-29-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I know of 2 websites that are legit, but the rest of them are sure to be scammers. I'd stay away completely unless you know the guy who is running it is a respected guy.

To answer your ?, just ship it to your house. You shouldn't have to sign. BTW, mods are in blue and smods are in purple.

can u pm the legit sites u kno of plz. Ive been searching for a while but theres so many sites i dont have any clue which ones are bull****tin cause they all seem pretty real, like these overseas pharmacies. I feel like if they are in another country where its leagal than why would they even have to fake it? i dunno im still new but i just want to buy it from somewhere where it will come to me in its original packaging so i know its legit. Cause i bought some recently from a kid around here who sells winstrol but they were just in a little baggy and not in a bottle or nothin so for all i kno they could be anything. i havnt taken them yet cause i kno a few other ppl who bought the same ones and im gonna wait and see if they get results before i even attempt it. THere little yellow pills, no markings or anything on them, and the kid said they were winny 10s.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptile
    can u pm the legit sites u kno of plz.
    Can I? Yes. Will I? Sorry bro, can't do it. You can't openly ask for sources, whether they be .com's or not.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You need to PM a moderator and ask them how they feel about the site. Me personally I would not risk getting something from outside the country. Just another level of risk. Pay a little more and eliminate that risk.

how do i find out wich ones people have had sucess with if i cant ask?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry it really doesn't work like that here. There are other boards that open source but again you are adding risk that you are being scammed or that there is a law enforcement officer setting you up.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=1274

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=10766

Thread Information