Getting ready to put my next cycle together, Critique away!

Wow, 5 weeks from now and I start my cycle again. I couldn't express in words how excited I am to get back into the game. Sort of like a kid waiting for his b-day or christmas. Luckily for me, I've been running GH through the beginning of my last cycle, PCT, off time, and straight into the next cycle. That has helped me big time IMO. This time I'm gonna get pretty nasty for the summer. This is what I was thinking and you guys critique and tell me your opinions.

Debating whether to do a 10 or 12 weeker but before we get into that lets talk about me.

I'm currently 228lbs 6ft...roughly 7-10% BF
    I was always into getting MASS since I started off @ 143lbs and have gotten up to 244lbs bulking in 5 years. Then I dropped to start experimenting to get tighter and leaner. Don't get me wrong, I still want to be huge but I know I've found the method to put on size quickly so it was time to do a clean bulker and get nice and tight and I did.

Now I want to try to get into competition shape as for I plan to compete in the future. So for my following cycle I would still be running the GH as for I have about a year worth supply at the moment and top the way I looked my last cycle which was a big accomplishment for me.

I was maybe thinking some abombs week 1-4 to jumpstart my cycle 75mg or so but the base of my cycle would be prop of course. I've used prop w/ cyp @ smaller doses but never alone so I'm excited to do that. I'm also definately throwing tren in the bunch with the prop no doubt about it. Maybe some anavar somewhere along the cycle but I definately want to run winny at 50mg ED as I saw the great results I got from it last time.

Maybe some of you vets could help me put together this cycle
    abombs 1-4 75mg ED with/or slin
    tren 1-8 100mg ED
    prop 1-12 ?mg ED
    winny all the way through @ 50mg ? or week 8-12?
    anavar all the way through or towards the end @ ?mg ?

Let me know what you guys think and what would be the best you guys would put it together. thanks
    Last edited by The Massacre; 03-29-2005 at 03:15 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely need to run the CYP for 13 weeks. Why are you stopping so short? I personally think you'd be happier jumpstarting the cycle with some Prop instead of DBOL

That was my last cycle. I ran it short because I had an acne problem at the time that was cause by test. I don't have that problem anymore by far giving me the ability to stretch out my test. The cycle I'm planning on is towards the bottom of the thread.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would use 60mg ed of var through the whole cycle.

joevette is offline Banned
    With that much tren I wouldn't run less than 1g of prop. I'd also stick to the last 6 weeks for the winny at 50-100mg ed. I wouldn't use var with the winny, pick one or the other. Do you not bloat from drol, and why only use slin the first 4 weeks?

Your cycle looks kinda like my last one, I used 1.4g Test prop, 500mg EQ, 700mg of tren ace, then 500mg masteron and 700mg winny for the last 6 weeks. Now I'm doing 200mg of DNP with 10ius of slin pwo only.

I've only used drol once in the past at 50mg ED for a short period of time as for I was just experimenting with it. The drol isn't certrain yet as for I have the prop which is fast acting. I would like the base of my cycle to be tren /prop. As I stated before I don't want to bulk I want to cut. The idea of the drol was just to put on quick size the first 4 weeks only. I'm basically looking for the most perfect way of putting these compounds together.

BTW, 4 weeks on/off is how I'd plan to run the slin.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You definitely need to run the CYP for 13 weeks. Why are you stopping so short? I personally think you'd be happier jumpstarting the cycle with some Prop instead of DBOL
    I agree 100%

NEED to run test a week longer than EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    I agree 100%

NEED to run test a week longer than EQ.
    Once again, I understand that it is best to do that but I had a acne problem due to test that I don't have anymore. The cyp/eq cycle was just a little history on what I've done before. THAT IS NOT THE CYCLE I AM PLANNING. Please read the bottom CAREFULLY.

bump

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    def ditch the drol. your trying to get leaner and tighter and that **** is water retention waiting to happen. def run the prop at 1g. and also run the winny the last 6 wks, running it throughout the entirety of the cycle would cause a ridiculous amount of stress on your liver. sorry i'm not very knowledgeable in the dept. of slin and gh.

and hopefully you have a nice planned out pct, right?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    and the tren and prop is plenty to jumpstart your cycle imo

RAM2500 is offline Member
    thats alot of Tren

So then maybe...

1-12 100mg prop ED
    1-8 tren 100mg EOD
    6-12 winny 50mg ED

and PCT

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would use var over winny in a hart beat!

Really? For how long and what doses. Never experienced w/ Var

Thread Information