HiloJack is offline New Member

Opinions on my next cycle

This will be my next cycle, please let me know if I have missed something. I am 28, 5'11",
    175#, 12% BF. Been working out on and off for 10 years, but hit them pretty hard last year.
    I also wanted to add you guys are great I love this board. I've learned so much for the short time I have been here. I wish I new you guys 5 years ago hehehe Keep up the good work. Thanks bros
    Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    Week 1-10 Sust 500mg
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg
    Week 9-13 Winny 50mg ED
    Start clomid 2 days after winny 300mg day 1, then 100mg for 2 weeks, 50mg for 2 weeks
    Start clen with colmid
    Nolvadex on hand if needed
    ALA and Milk Thistle
    This will be my 3rd cycle, but its been about 5 years since I have used. I do have a couple of ?
    Should I run the ALA and Milk Thistle 2 weeks before I start Dbol till week 13 end of winny threw the hole cycle or stop at the end of week 4 and start again on week 7? And your opinion on running the Dbol and Winny in the same cycle?
    Thanks HiloJack

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    looks golden but the winnie sun it up to 12 then one week after last winnie hit u start clomid ,and it will be 3 weeks since last sust hit it comes to gether nicely.they say the milk thistle your suppose to start it 3 weeks before u start you cycle.about the wv and the dboll in the same cycle u do give the liver a little breather so u should be good also its not about running them together its the combined toxicity of them both .(no weeks between the two let the liver recoop.,and high amounts above 45 mg dboll and winnie 100 mgs)

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle looks great,

I personally run the ALA and Milk two weeks b4 and throughout the whole cycle. Just cuz it cant hurt.

I don't see a problem with d-bol 1-4 and winny 9-13. Just don't run them at the same time. JMO

4plates is offline Banned
    no problem using the 2 in the same cycle,espicially with the break you have.you can break on the ala or runit through,it cant hurt,the choice is up to you.
    and i like the fact of running winny the 3 wks past the sus/deca .getting on clomid 2 days out i believe you will keep more gains.nice cycle bro.

Thread Information