flex321 is offline Member

Red face back from mexico

I just got back from Acapulco and it was awasome to say the least. Lotsa easy girls down there ya know, those girls from central U.S. are crazy, I thought NY girls were easy. Anyways I went to a Pharmacia and tried to get some dianabol because it was the only thing I would think would be safe to bring back. Well anyways they didnt have it and they couldnt understand English so I had to write everything out. The guy flexed to me asking if thats what I wanted and shoved some STEN in my face and I just got annoyed and left. I even went through there pharmacudical book looking at all the prescriptins they carried and they didnt carry dianabol. So I had a great time but I didnt leave with no goodies. Next year at Cancun it will be easier im sure, I'll just hit up the Ttokkyo lab.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dianabol is under a different medical name in those pharma books they have I believe.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    #1 rule when going out of state to get gear,always have a list of sub names for gear,so u know u end up buying Dbols and not tylenol :P JMO haha

PunkRawk is offline Member
    you won't find it in mexico....not in a farmacia...mexican pharmacuetical companies don't make it...you coulda prolly got it from a vet shop....i know they have those in acapulco....

Methuselah is offline Member
    Next time you go you have to ask for methandrostenolona or methandienone.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 04-04-2002 at 08:48 PM.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

rock on

Originally posted by PunkRawk
    you won't find it in mexico....not in a farmacia...mexican pharmacuetical companies don't make it...you coulda prolly got it from a vet shop....i know they have those in acapulco....
    and keeps rockin

thanks fellas

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Hmmmmmmm . . .

Originally posted by D00fy
    #1 rule when going out of state to get gear,always have a list of sub names for gear,so u know u end up buying Dbols and not tylenol JMO haha
    Holy shit, D00fy is actually getting halfway good at this game.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    HAHA. He is trying very hard you gotta give him that. People just like to give him shit. Personally most of the time I don't feel it is needed. I am in doofys boat. 19 and looking to start up a cycle. But I am waiting it out and going natural till im 21-22.

Originally posted by gsims
    HAHA. He is trying very hard you gotta give him that. People just like to give him shit. Personally most of the time I don't feel it is needed. I am in doofys boat. 19 and looking to start up a cycle. But I am waiting it out and going natural till im 21-22.
    wuss! j/k bro, its good to see people start when they are ready and know alot before hand. But alot of people make mistakes by trying stuff before knowing anything. Its sorta part of the game around by me. I can't even count how many people I know do cycles that are so out of context and purely a waste of money cause they dont know what they are doing.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    im 19 as well starting a cycle very soon!! but i do have knowledge on this topic and im not one of those kids who's going to take 10 d-bol tabs for 12 weeks and do only a d-bol cycle...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I know a lot too and would feel comfortable doing a cycle but I am curious to see what 3-4 more natural years can do.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've seen the ttokkyo dbol as well as the BD dbol down there in the vets...

PunkRawk is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    I've seen the ttokkyo dbol as well as the BD dbol down there in the vets...
    \

yep that is about the only place you'll find it...denkell, loeffler, ttokkyo and that is it....the only human and i am not sure if this is a real company is bratis labs.....i think they might be underground...british dispensory company...but i have never found that close to the border

Thread Information