Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member

Revised cycle for football

Ive been doing tons of research for the last two months non stop and there isnt a cycle like mine at all. i can only take steroids that get out of my system within 3 months. I cant use deca , or eq, they would go great if i could use them though. Im 6' 245 right now at 15% bodyfat. This will be my second cycle with my first being practically a winstrol only cycle eod. primo i used with it but i only had five and used them once every sixth day now i know it didnt do anything. That was before any research. This is what i have planned and want to start mid april:

Wks 1-10 - Sustenon 250 500 mg week
    Wks 1-4 - Dbol 40 mg/ed
    Wks 3-11- Primobolan /eod 100mg
    Wks 7-12 - Winstrol 50mg/day
    Wks 13-15 - Clomid 300/100/50 start third day after last injection
    Wks 13-14/17-18 - clenbuterol work from 1 pill/day to six
    Wks 15-16/19-20- Extreme Ripped Fuel recomemded dosage

im using the primobolan to help solidify the gains and help with quality muscle. The winstrol will help solidify gains, will give quality muscle and will really help give me the speed with my new muscle mass. Im also gonna be able to go right into clomid therapy because itll be 17 days since my last sustenon shot and 10 days from my last primo shot. I think this will be a good stack for me as a football player. Im trying to work with what compounds i can use. Any suggestions? How much of my gain should i expect to lose even if my diet, and training are intact. I know im using two 17aa steroids such as dbol and winstrol but im giving my liver a two week break in between. The clen is for the anticatabolic effect. I will be taking a gram of ala, and a gram of milk thistle starting two weeks before and ending two weeks after. I will also be taking in 350-400 grams of protein/day and 5,000 calories/day. I dont know when to start the creatine though. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ray
    I almost forgot. I will be using Arimidex when i start seeing symtoms arise and start at .5 mg till symptoms go away and continue at .25 mg

Ray
    C'mon guys please help

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    The NCAA can check you all the way until the last day of the semester so Ii would start on the last day of the semester. I know alot of football players who use test prop through out their cycle because of the two week detection time. Right now if you start the sus in mid april that means you won't be done until mid june. The sus will be detectable in theory until mid september anfd the NCAA will have already made a trip to your school (most likely during two a days or first 2 weeks of the season). So in my opinion (I do work for a strength and conditioning department in Div I athletics) drop the sus when doing a summer cycle the risk of getting caught is low but too high to chance.

Go 100-150 of test prop eod for the 10 weeks (I'd say ed but that is alot of injections). Plus you get less water when you take prop than when you take sus. Make sure your winny is oral and not the depot (injectible) it has a shorter detection time. I suggest the dbol to go 30mg ed. Everything else is fine.

Ray
    Thank you for the help Mr. Fina

9natural9 is offline Banned
    good post, this info is good for many of us DIV I ball players......bump

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good looking cycle. start the primo at wk one though cuz it is a long ester (enanthate ), unless you got the almost always faked primo acetate.

Ray
    Dr. Evil, The reason why i have it starting at week 3 is because i have 30 amps of primo depot at 100mg each and i want to end it one week after the last sustenon shot so it will help keep gains. I want to run it eod because anything less wont be very effective from what ive been reading.

Ray
    Also should i run creatine along from the start or start it when i end the winstrol

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    having primo in your blood won't help keep gains. it's just an illusion. run it with everything else and you'll make better gains from more steroid synergy.

creatine helps to lube my joints when on winny. you can use it before or after for various reasons.

Ray
    thanks. I know the winstrol will help though cause i can go right into clomid therapy. If my diet is in check and so is my training should i expect to lose much of my gains. What percent should i expect to keep? I plan on running loads of glutamine when clomid therapy starts along with an ecdysterone and methoxy if that helps. Protein will still be very high also.

Raskolnikov is offline New Member
    Yeah, i have the same problem; just wondeing how long dbol lasts in in your system?

Ray
    It can last up to 5 weeks but id say 6 weeks just to be safe

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    yo, ray would love to chat on aim with you about some of your knowledge. I am also a football play and it seems like we are on the same track. your just a little more meticulous. Hey may Instant Message name is “julesokier” add me to your list if you don’t mind so I can ask you a few questions. Thanks.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    PCT, diet, and and intensity determine how much of your gains you will keep. Don't slack, visit the diet forums, and I'm sure you will keep most if not all

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    Is it legit to buy the PCT of the above site you gave me?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    football + winstrol ..thats about the last thing i would do

id jsut do prop and tren if i were you. a good lean mass gain could be made.

NY Muscle 11 is offline New Member
    nice hopefully your heart doesnt explode from using all of this juice!!

Thread Information