Thread: Deca and EQ?

japes is offline New Member

Deca and EQ?

Wanted to get some advice on a cycle of deca and equipoise . is that any good? i'd definately appreciate your opinions. thnx

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    do test/deca or test/eq. but it would be best if we knew your stats such as age, height, weight, lifting/cycle experience, etc. First cycle, everyone, including myself, would recommend a test only cycle for 10 to 12 weeks.

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    do test/deca or test/eq. but it would be best if we knew your stats such as age, height, weight, lifting/cycle experience, etc. First cycle, everyone, including myself, would recommend a test only cycle for 10 to 12 weeks.
    Agreed.
    Do not do EQ/Deca together. Either one should be paired with Test. Post up them stats and do a lil research and we will help ya out more.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    decca and EQ arent good as a cycle... I would use one or the other with any type of test... and rotate back and forth every other cycle...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would go prop/eq for hardness/vascularity
    or test'E/Deca for some mass
    but its summertime.. BRING OUT THE VEINS!

I used Cyp/EQ my last cycle. Got GREAT results....I'm thinking of doing prop/tren now

i'm 5'10 190lbs and been training for about 8 years. this will be my forth cycle so i'm fairly familiar with the gear. i have been on sus for almost 6 weeks by itself and i don't want to get more(to painful).

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I used Cyp/EQ my last cycle. Got GREAT results....I'm thinking of doing prop/tren now
    you mean prop/tren/var right

Yes, Yes. THE VARRRRRRRRRRRRR lol

I 2nd what the Vets say.............

Quote Originally Posted by japes
    Wanted to get some advice on a cycle of deca and equipoise. is that any good? i'd definately appreciate your opinions. thnx
    But if you had like 3-4 cycles under your belt..or should I say in your ass I'd say do alittle history reasearch on deca /eq cycles...There have been afew bros on this board who has tried this and has had great results...But for now just stick with the basics...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    But if you had like 3-4 cycles under your belt..or should I say in your ass I'd say do alittle history reasearch on deca/eq cycles...There have been afew bros on this board who has tried this and has had great results...But for now just stick with the basics...
    Right, there is something nice about those two stacked together, of course with test as well. They both are more anabolic than androgenic , in this regard they are comparable but they are different compounds. Look at it like this would you take 1200mg of deca ? Most would say no because of possible sides. But you would take 600mg of deca and 600mg of eq, double the anabolic compound without raising the sides of either. Now is it making since? I have done two similar cycles with test at 500mg, but only was at 400mg of eq and 400mg of deca together. I think there is something to it... My experience though, others may not agree but it is usually the guys that have not ran it.

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    I was considering mixing a low dose of decca 100 to 200 and a dose of eq of at least 200 then aratest 300mg 4 8 weeks yet. since summer is comming the thought of saving the eq and getting some primo and anavar or winny would be nice too.

whats the reason most people are so against deca /eq? is there any real reason, i think it will be a good combo but then again what the hell do i know

You mean together or seperately???

Quote Originally Posted by japes
    whats the reason most people are so against deca/eq? is there any real reason, i think it will be a good combo but then again what the hell do i know
    I dont think anyone is against eq other than a few who thought it would get them more gains than deca ....EQ= cutting...Some peeps get (deca dick) from the site of deca and swear they'll never use it again...Deca= bulking....As I stated earlier the two used together could very well result in some very great lean muscle mass...some research wil show you the similarities with deca/eq and the differences too..I myself dont know off-had the chemical make-up of the two..But thats why we have the profile page......http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php..The profiles are outdated and new ones are being made up as we speak it'll give you a basic understand of the two...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtain16
    I was considering mixing a low dose of decca 100 to 200 and a dose of eq of at least 200 then aratest 300mg 4 8 weeks yet. since summer is comming the thought of saving the eq and getting some primo and anavar or winny would be nice too.
    100-200mg deca would be no use for bulking, would be good for joints but thats all

400mg for eq and deca id say as min

map

Thread Information