Thread: Tren = Acne?

Tren = Acne?

Hmmm.... Well, I used to have incredibly horrifying back acne and I totally beat it. After 2 years of sufffering and embarassment I beat it and I beat it while on a cycle. My question is for you great Tren users do you think EQ is a better choice to run w. prop for someone that is prone to acne or Tren? I did EQ/Cyp my last cycle and had no problem at all. I'm just scared cause I've only experimented with tren once before and by that time I was allready starting to develop acne before I started the Tren. You thoughts? It's been about 2+ years since my last encounter with tren and once again I will say it that I did not START developing the acne because of the tren the development started way before. Thanks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i tend to break out on tren as well but if i keep it under control its ok. just make sure u take all precautions even b4 u start seeing any acne. i'm on weeks 4 of tren now and no problems...eq will b better for that tho

I am on tren right now, got terrible acne my first run with it as well, but much of it was due to the fact that I was a desperate dumbass and when i ran out of prop I jumped on test e and deca and totally fuc*d my test levels up. I've used almst everything for acne including prescription medications, and I have to say the best thing for me is Lava bar soap(yes, handcleaner pumice soap) this stuff works like a charm on my shoulders and back, totally keeps the acne down.

I just started using dish soap for my skin, tanning, and tetracycline. Totally cleared me up. I have no problem with acne anymore. It's great. I want to run some tren again cause it was just nuts when I was on it. I loved it but I definately don't want to go back where I started. What are your doses right now Tycin?

Latimus is offline Banned
    tren is horrible for acne....keeps me away.

Hmmmm So I should definately stay away huh?

Thread Information