Thread: Animal Stak [?]

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Talking Animal Stak [?]

Has anyone had an positive experiance using any of the Animal Stak products. I just purchased the M-stak and the stak-2. Ive heard many good reviews from people using these, but i wanted to know if anyone of you guys had and exp with it?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    try the supplement forum. this is a steroid forum.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    k sry bro

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    But just to answer your question, whoever told you good things about the Animal M-Stak, tell them to take that canister it comes in and shove it up their ass. That stuff is sh!t and I wouldn't spend 1 buck on it.

KBC89 is offline New Member
    all of their stuff is crap. they take a lot of good ingredients but put them in such small amounts its worthless. I took animal m-stak and didnt gain a pound either strength or body mass. i also just finished with the original animal stak, which had prohormones and i didnt get any results from that either.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    like vito sayd tell em to shine it up real nice ...turn that sunivabiatch sideways and shove it up their candy ass
    i wouldn't feed that crap to my dog

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    hahaahah there web site swears that there **** is the best........ we aint that dumb tho we no what gives results

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

cyber genics

yeah i heard cyber genics works real well also.... not...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I get better results with a nice slab of raw tuna ED.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    In their defense I will say their Animal Stak which is now off the market was pretty good sh*t. In the past I put on a couple good solid pounds with it. I bought a bottle of animal test before it went off the market. When I try it out, I'll let you know how it is. M-stack is worthless by the way....

-Matt

firest0rm is offline New Member
    I've used most of the Universal products, if you're looking for a steroid alternative then they really are good. Obviously these guys say they're **** because they do roids and roids are obviously better then alternatives. But if you're new to the supplement world and dont want to go right into roids then the Stak 2 and M-Stak are good.

Animal Pak really does speed up your metabolism and I noticed strength gains with the stak 2 and m-stak, also I could work out for a lot longer using them. Remember to drink twice as much water as you usually did, you'll notice your urine a bright neon yellow color unless you do and it stinks.

The Animal Nitro is great for recovery, if you take it right after you come out the gym you feel a warm fuzzy feeling in your muscles and the ache dulls a lot. Now that I'm off my cycle I still ache for a couple of days but on it I was fine the next day.

I'm not saying this **** is better then roids, obviously not, but a really good natural alternative.

Thread Information