wickqb is offline Junior Member

Exclamation DECCA passing a drug test

hey, i am a qb and i may get tested. can you pass a drug test for decca?
    if not i am thinking about taking promabolon, clemutral, and cytomel . i am 6'2'' 215 i want to be about 220-230 cut and conditioned. i have great totals already 350 on the hangclean, 405 on bench and 515 on squats. i have had 4 operations though and my body is wearing out, thats why i wanted decca. my ligiments and tendons cartalige just isnt the same. if any of you wizkids got any info for me it would be GREAT! thanks. I.M. if you want (julesokier)

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Well Ill break it down for you

It wasnt very smart to do decca because it stays in your body for like 12 some months ....If its a steroid test and since your an athlete it will show depending on your test

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    with a post like that, you shouldnt be anywhere near steroids ......

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I think he means he hasn't done them yet.

Bro, you're not going to pass a drug test if you take deca .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Alright let's not start w/ the flaming.
    There's a big misconception that deca is some sort of mirical drug for people that have ailments. It's not...
    Deca is something you wanna stay away from if your a college athlete because of the long detection time (18 months).
    There's lots of threads on this board about passing drug test's etc. Too many options to even begin telling you so I suggest you use the search button and look up past threads that have to deal specificly with steriod test's.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    Dude with these kind of numbers you shouldnt even take anything....

Best of luck though man

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    hey, i am a qb and i may get tested. can you pass a drug test for decca?
    if not i am thinking about taking promabolon, clemutral, and cytomel. i am 6'2'' 215 i want to be about 220-230 cut and conditioned. i have great totals already 350 on the hangclean, 405 on bench and 515 on squats. i have had 4 operations though and my body is wearing out, thats why i wanted decca. my ligiments and tendons cartalige just isnt the same. if any of you wizkids got any info for me it would be GREAT! thanks. I.M. if you want (julesokier)
    Agree with the mod.
    Deca detection time is up to 18 months. So, you want to stay away from that if you are going to get tested.
    Primobolan whould be a better choice (forgot the detection time!) , but running it without test will affect your sex drive and primo's effectiveness.

wickqb is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Decca Concerns

Alright guys lets consider my options say I have a 30% chance of getting tested. If I do get tested then I could have someone else piss for me, hide it, keep It warm and then turn it in. WOULD YOU DO DECCA THEN? I have great totals, YES but it’s the recovery time! I have tendinitis so bad in my knee its hard to work out at the pace I need to be competitive. Thanks for all the info so far, need more.
    Last edited by wickqb; 03-30-2005 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information