HIDENRIKE is offline New Member

195 Lbs Trying For 240

Hi Guys Im A Noob. I Was Wanting To Know If Any 1 Could Tell Me The Best Way To Gain Bout 40lbs The Fastest Would Be. Tried Creatine But Its 2 Slow. Any Help Would Be Much Greatful.....ty

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can try all the drugs and supplements in the world, but if you dont eat, you wont grow. Read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Spyder is offline Member
    You will need to do two cycles, it isn't possible with one cycle. I would reccomend test and dbol or drol cycles.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HIDENRIKE
    Hi Guys Im A Noob. I Was Wanting To Know If Any 1 Could Tell Me The Best Way To Gain Bout 40lbs The Fastest Would Be. Tried Creatine But Its 2 Slow. Any Help Would Be Much Greatful.....ty
    Gaining 40 pounds quickly will be mostly fat and water.

goose is offline Banned
    40lbs of LMB will take time,but your first 2 cycles are your best,so you will make good gains.

goose4..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Gaining 40 pounds quickly will be mostly fat and water.

Agreed. I don't see the reason for wanting to gain 40lbs. as quickly as possible. Either you're a star and need to gain the weight for a role or maybe you pissed off some really big dude by hitting off his girl.

Steady, keepable gains are the only way to go. The body is built for survival not appearance so when you gain too much weight in a short period of time the body won't be able to hold onto it all. Especailly if you're just adding to the already 66% of the water thats takes up your body.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Agreed. I don't see the reason for wanting to gain 40lbs. as quickly as possible. Either you're a star and need to gain the weight for a role or maybe you pissed off some really big dude by hitting off his girl.

Steady, keepable gains are the only way to go. The body is built for survival not appearance so when you gain too much weight in a short period of time the body won't be able to hold onto it all. Especailly if you're just adding to the already 66% of the water thats takes up your body.
    exactly
    Also if you gain weight too quick, you will gain strength too quickly as a result and could damage your ligaments.

Thanks Longhorn......that Was A Huge But Very Helpful Thread.that Sure Would Be Hard To Eat That Much But Hey....if It Gets Me Bigger Ill Go 4 It!

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]Agreed. I don't see the reason for wanting to gain 40lbs. as quickly as possible. Either you're a star and need to gain the weight for a role or maybe you pissed off some really big dude by hitting off his girl. LOL....IM NOT REALLY IN THAT BIG OF HURRY JUST WANT TO GET THERE THIS YEAR IF POSSIBLE.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you wanna grow, you have to eat like that. Its hard to eat like that at first, but after a little while you get used to it. If you can eat like that while taking gear, you grow nicely too!

Thread Information