Mutant is offline Banned

Check out my next cycle boys!

I'm planning out my next cycle, and I came up with this one. It's looking pretty good to me right now. I'll be using it as a mass/hard muscle cycle..not a cutting cycle.

1-12 Test Prop - 100mg/eod
    1-4 Dbol - 30mg/ed
    5-12 Fina - 75mg/eod
    1-12 Nolva - 10-20mg/ed
    13-16 Nolva - 20mg/ed
    13-16 Clomid - 300/100/50
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-30-2005 at 03:21 AM.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Looks pretty good to me. Correct me if im wrong, but arent you sort of defeating the purpose by running a low bloat test with dbol ?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Looks pretty good to me. Correct me if im wrong, but arent you sort of defeating the purpose by running a low bloat test with dbol?
    No matter what I take I will get bloated, so it doesn't really matter to me. I love the feel of Prop compared to the other types of test. I had a few bottles of Fina and a few bottles of Prop sitting around, so I figured why not plan an awsome cycle using some of the stuff I had around the house. A friend owes me a couple hundred Dbol , so I figured I might as well throw some of those in.

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    It would probably be a good idea to run a higher Test dose then the Tren . I am also more of a fan of ED pokes on Prop then EOD, and if you should decide on EOD, then go with at least 100mg if not 150mg.

Fpot66

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fpot66
    It would probably be a good idea to run a higher Test dose then the Tren . I am also more of a fan of ED pokes on Prop then EOD, and if you should decide on EOD, then go with at least 100mg if not 150mg.

Fpot66
    Wow, thanks for catching that bro! I dont know why I wrote 75mg doses on the Test. I was probably thinking about the Tren dose and didnt realize that I had made the mistake. I have never gone below 100mg on the Prop and don't plan to. I just edited it.

Thread Information