Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Remember when they told the truth, for a few months?

I went into walmart tonight and found myself looking at the magazines, usually its always lowrider magazine that lures me in with some hot big assed chiquita... but tonight I was looking at fitness mags.

What a Fvcking joke...

I remember for a twinkling moment when muscle media 2000 was speaking the truth about body building and steroids , pro hormones were in style, creatine was still being tweaked and every month ASK THE GURU had articles about smuggling juice from mexico to home brewing fina for injection or as a cream...

If I am not mistaken I could swear that even a few of old Joe weiders puplications allowed steroid discussion for a short while...

BUT NOW...

I am looking at workout routines that are unrealistic for non juiced body builders, 4 page ads for nitro tech ( the worlds most expensive protien powder )... and a whole lotta bull$hit.... oh and every one has a 30 day routine to make you look like some faggy underwear model with 8 pack abs...

Is it me or are young kids getting bull$hitted all over again just like I did in the 1980's thinking I could get big on plant sterols... and bull testicle pills or even better yet that box full of pills that came with the diet and workout plan...

Is there any publication out that dishes out the real deal for real dyed in the wool juice junkies??? Or are we looking at carbon copies of the same magazine with the same re-hashed workouts and a bunch of BS like how pump tech gets jay cutler ready for a contest...

am I the only one who's last BB book purchase was and is arnolds BB encyclopedia???

discuss...

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, don't hate the players, hate the game. We should all be thankful that we can now add 2 inches to our biceps in only 5 minutes a week, shed that belly fat and show our abs in 6 days, and satisfy every woman we meet in bed.

I feel ya bro. I don't even bother anymore. I get recipes from a few of them and thats
    about it.

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Muscular Development...but I also see them going down hill...you'll still see the 4 pg adds for muscletech...but you might find some "hardcore" reading and info...not saying its a great mag, but its probably the best thats out there...

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle
    Muscular Development...but I also see them going down hill...you'll still see the 4 pg adds for muscletech...but you might find some "hardcore" reading and info...not saying its a great mag, but its probably the best thats out there...
    i agree. the only reason i even get that mag is cause of the anabolic section. u can never know too much. i mean...how many different exercizes can u have for bi's in each different issue. that's just me though.

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    I miss the old Muscle Media 2000. It's too bad Dan Duchaine died and Bill Phillips and TC Luoma sold out. I like Muscular Development. It has a few insightful articles now and then.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

screw that

Screw those mags. Dont waste your money on lies. It makes me soo mad. All these poor bastards out there thinking if they buy (celltech,creatine, bull piss..EtcEtc) then they will look like the model in the add.Well we all know that all those dudes in the add are juiced up and you cant get that big or ripped without it....Just buy Arnold Encyclopedia and refer to Ar for everything else

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Arnie all the way!

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    honestly I cant take the bull****, women can get breast implants and buttlifts, and crash diets ect.....but juice is frowned upon, Thanks to certain people this countries laws are getting alittle crazy

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    im sure less people got hurt from juice when it was under a doctors supervision in the 70'and 80's

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No ****. Thanks for pointing that out. That's one of those things that irritates me also. A woman can go under general anesthesia for fake +i++ies, liposucking, etc. Abortions are legal (fine with me), I can get killed serving my country (I'm a US Marine), people get their faces altered, but anything that actually DOES work WILL be outlawed if its an affective AAS. Even rather benign **** like Primo.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    When the h3ll did they ever tell the truth? Bad as telemarketers IMO

The world is full of greed and corruption, its all about the money. The truth doesnt sell these ridiculous products but lies do.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    honestly I cant take the bull****, women can get breast implants and buttlifts, and crash diets ect.....but juice is frowned upon, Thanks to certain people this countries laws are getting alittle crazy
    I think the biggest reason for that is because men have always dominated politics and no man wants other men to be hot and steal their women. (no steroids ) But every man wants a bunch of hot women running around. (plastic surgery ok)

Thread Information