justin2305 is offline Senior Member

2nd cycle thoughts???

aight ive got two plans set up right now, and ps: the dosages will seem a lil weird but im just giving yall exact numbers of what ill be taken ok ill show yall what im thinkin

Wk1-10test e 625mgs/wk OR wk1-12 test e 520mgs/wk
    Wk1-10 milk thysil 175mgs ED
    Wk1-15 nolva 20mgs ED
    Wk13-15 milk thysil 1000mgs ED
    Wk13-15 clomid therapy

im not sure on which to do or if it would really matter but im kinda leanin on the 625/wk for 10wks or whatever but i dunno, one of these im going to do i just need to no which one would be the best in some other peeps opinions, i was considering running deca with a lil lower dose test then this earleir on but ive decided to just keep with test only cycles, maybe later on get on some other stuff, any help and or advise would be great thanks a bunch

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    If it's test only do the higher dose for 10 weeks. I really don't think you need milk thistle on this cycle but better safe than sorry I guess.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you will be happier running the cycle longer. I'd definitely go 12 weeks. If you can't do 625 for 12 weeks, then just run 520mg.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think you will be happier running the cycle longer. I'd definitely go 12 weeks. If you can't do 625 for 12 weeks, then just run 520mg.
    that would also prolly cause less water retetion i bet, i think ill consider that option, if anyone else has some imput that would be great thanks a bunch

i was also considering running some var at the end of the cycle to lean out a lil bit do to the fact that im going to try and bulk as much as possible throughout this cycle, could anyone help on how i should run it, the dosage, start which week etc. thanks

bump^^^

Thread Information