wobby22 is offline New Member

Question on Cyp/EQ Splitting doses.

I have a question about whether splitting doses is necessary with esters that have high half lifes. I have done quite a bit of searching and most of the posts seem to base the amswers around what mg/ml the gear is and esters with shorter half lives, rather whether it is necessary.

I will be running Test cyp @ 500mg/week and EQ @ 400mg/week for 12 weeks, frontloading the first day with 1g and 800mg respectively. (proper PCT to follow of course)

Both supstances I have are 200mg/ml. So am I good to take 3ml of cyp(500mg) and 2ml of EQ (400mg) in different location all on the same day once a week? Or is there some benefit in spittling the dose?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    because of the half lives of the gear you are using (cyp and eq), it is necessary to break the shots into 2x a week. Doing this allows your plasma levels to get where they need to be and to stay pretty steady. When you start raising and lowering your hormone levels a bunch over and over (like from just doing 1 shot each week), it's not nearly as productive...or healthy.

Just my .02

peace,

ttgb

That being the case, do you still recommend front loading with 1g of Cyp and 800mg of EQ on day 1, or splitting that too?

personally, I don't frontload. Some people do...I choose not to. I like for my body's plasma levels to taper up and stay steady.

peace,

ttgb

BUMP.

Does everyone agree with this approach?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    id shoot 250 test and 200 eq every 3 days

i dont see that much point in frontloading eq. ive tried it and felt stupid. eq doesnt have that kick you in the seat of the pants feeling as test. its much more subtle

Excellent, I think that's how I'll run it then. Another two questions though-

You say you don't see the point in front loading the EQ, I get that, but would you still front load the test?

Also If I am taking 250mg test / 200mg EQ every 3 days (rather than 500mg every week), do I still run a full 12 week cycle (84 days)?

It's just seems that if I am cycling 500mg test every 6 days (in two doses) that I would be taking in a total of 7grams test over the 12 week period, rather than 6grams if I would have if took it once a week?

Or am I over analyzing here?

Bump for some clarification?

-W

Personally, I break it up into 2x per week with 3.5 days in between. For example, Sun evening and Thurs morning...or Monday morning and Thursday evening. Easier to keep the weeks going that way for me. It's not that a big of a deal to be off half a day if need be. But, shooting once a week like you were asking about is a pretty big deal...so I wouldn't do that. IMO.

peace,

ttgb

Makes sense, thanks.

Thread Information