Rugby13 is offline Member

Juice that keeps best gains????

I'm trying to get some input from everyone as to what cycle to use that will keep most of the gains made during the cycle. What is the best cycle to do for this in both bulking and cutting cycles?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Im not going to design a cycle for you, however, I will tell you which ones will allow you to keep maximum gains. Whatever cycle you do, try to throw in some Winny, Deca , although you retain water, you keep your gains nicely, primobolan , E.Q. But with any cycle you may want to consider some Test, good luck

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Bro, maintaining gains is whole different animal. Ancillary post MEDS, diet, cardio, training regimen are all key components. Furthermore, other pertinent info. are the MEDS used the cycle previously.

Want to keep gains on "mass" drugs?? Then limit the intake of androgens to a level you can "manage" their benefits while curtailing their SE's.... this is done through trial and error and research, and input from experienced users.

Also more "anabolic " agents can be thrown into the mix to offset SE's of an androgen. Adding an Anabolic like a winny or primo allows the user to cut back on the androgenic component to some extent while capitalizing on the anabolic effects of a primo/winny without all the "bull" SE's triggered through androgens.

No true answer bro......with all that verbage said, CLOMID IS REQUIRED always, IMO when an androgenic component is used, which should be nearly 100% of all cycles, IMO even if component is minimal. Furthermore, androgen heads at 1500-2000mg a week or oxymeth/methandrostenolone users would benefit by kickstarting the jewels or reminding the jewels they exist at mid cycle with a few consecutive HCG applications of 1500IU or so +/-.

Regards.
    P-X
    muscletalk.co.uk

Thanks for the help

What do you think of a D-bol, Winni cycle only??

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rugby13
    What do you think of a D-bol, Winni cycle only??
    ah dont do that man!!! two orals that are 17aa is a bad bad bad idea.

flex321 is offline Member
    well winny might not always be considered an oral it is still a 17aa so I stand to correct myself thank you!

so what gains could be made with that cycle?

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Don't use Deca and EQ together they are basically the same. Just use more of one of the two. To answer the "what to expect the question" you can't know what too expect really. I guess you have to just look at the fact that dbol is a weaker androgenic compound and at 6 weeks probably no more than 10-15 pounds and with the winny you get little weight gain under most circumstances...

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Taking Winny and DBol orally together will fuck up your liver royally. My friend did a Deca + Test only cycle and had some really nice gains (23 lbs), and has kept practically all he gained. Throw some Winny or DBol with Deca and Test and you'd be good to go.

Thread Information