NITRO121 is offline New Member

I'm doing an oral only cycle....don't bash to hard

This will be my next cycle....and I know oral only is not well liked around here but I'll give my reasons:

1. So much water cooler talk about baseball/roids that I need something that will be out of my system quick since I am in a tested position at work.
    2. Flex Wheeler said that's all he had before he found pins (and I'm sure he was still built just on dbol ...didn't arnold just use dbol at one point too?).
    3. I've tried pins and hate it....even though I love it.
    4. The guys on boards over in the UK seem to like oral only cycles and don't bash them that hard.
    5. The guys that have done winny, dbol, tbol only seem to get results that don't dissapear like everyone claims.

Weeks 1-6 Dbol tapper up to 60mgs a day
    Weeks 6-12 Tbol 50 mgs a day (as long as liver values are in check)
    12-15 PCT

I figure I'll use the turinabol since it's mild to try to keep the dbol gains. If liver values are jacked I'll stop after 6 weeks.

Oh yeah, how do you ask a doctor for liver value checks? I've never done it but have insurance to cover it. Anyway, what do you think....besides it sucks, add test.

Peace,
    Nitro

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Your work test for AAS?

Drug tested position

I get tested for drug use now....but if my boss says "Gee, he just put on 25lbs, let's get a roid test"...then I have to take it or loose my job. I figure if anyone starts commenting on me getting huge I can just quit and in 2 weeks be clean.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bad idea- orals only- no matter what your situation. Do a simple Test E and with anti e's you won't gain more than 15 or so pounds. If you can't stick you will never be ready for AAS!

This'll be my 4th cycle

1st - EQ, 400mgs, 10 weeks
    2nd - Test E, 1000mgs, 8 weeks (had to quit, QV made my muscles hurt too bad)
    3rd - Test E, 500 mgs, EQ 600 mgs, 7 weeks (injured shoulder and stopped)

I can stick....just don't need any traces in my system for 4-6 months.

Goals?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, why would you taper up ever?? just go with 80-100mgs ED spread out through the day and use some arimdex perhaps to keep bloat down - its not magic but you can run that about 8 weeks and then hit pct

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Your boss is probably going to notice the bloat....

I'd rethink what you've planned....

metabolicamateur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NITRO121
    This will be my next cycle....and I know oral only is not well liked around here but I'll give my reasons:

1. So much water cooler talk about baseball/roids that I need something that will be out of my system quick since I am in a tested position at work.
    2. Flex Wheeler said that's all he had before he found pins (and I'm sure he was still built just on dbol ...didn't arnold just use dbol at one point too?).
    4. The guys on boards over in the UK seem to like oral only cycles and don't bash them that hard.
    5. The guys that have done winny, dbol, tbol only seem to get results that don't dissapear like everyone claims.

12-15 PCT

I figure I'll use the turinabol since it's mild to try to keep the dbol gains. If liver values are jacked I'll stop after 6 weeks.

Oh yeah, how do you ask a doctor for liver value checks? I've never done it but have insurance to cover it. Anyway, what do you think....besides it sucks, add test.

Peace,
    Nitro
    listen man you shouldn't have to worry about being bashed because you want an opinion on something

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You put your opinion across in a classy way, I would never bash that. Good post.

If I bloat...

I'll take some nolv or adex to keep it down. But...during my first cycle...I was worried about sides and just did EQ....my buddie did test E and Dbol . He cut on that cycle....no bloated face, no bloat period and came out looking totally different. So I'm hoping I'm one of the guys that doesn't get the puffy face.

Peace,

Nitro

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol makes me pee blood. I don't trust any orals. They all bring down HDL levels significantly, they raise liver values drastically, and you can get the same gains with a needle over a little longer period of time without those particular side-effects.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Have you considered anavar ?

I'm doing 7wks @ 40mg/day very soon.......

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    whats with the get out of flame free card loz? what you getting soft all of a sudden???

umm hey dude good luck, I dont care what anyone tells you, you are going to loose 90% of what you gain... and wont you look silly...

bulky, bloated, bulky, back to normal...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think blownsc has a great suggestion. A much milder steroid . You should make slow consistent gains that your boss won't notice.

If you want to do some test (sounds like you don't) then throw in some prop or suspension so they get out of your system quick.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    whats with the get out of flame free card loz? what you getting soft all of a sudden???

umm hey dude good luck, I dont care what anyone tells you, you are going to loose 90% of what you gain... and wont you look silly...

bulky, bloated, bulky, back to normal...
    that is nowhere near correct - many people have done oral only cycles correctly and kept a good bit of their gains - is it as good as oils? no, but dont tell me that they lose 90% because I know better

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    that is nowhere near correct - many people have done oral only cycles correctly and kept a good bit of their gains - is it as good as oils? no, but dont tell me that they lose 90% because I know better
    Agreed, that is the standard response alot of guys on here give. I have never run an oral only cycle but have heard from alot of credible guys that have and say they were happy with the gains at the time. The advantage that oils give you is a whole lot more options and only one pass through the liver so they are safer.

That said, dbol gains are mostly water and most, including me, get a bloated face and watery look from it. I like the Var recommendation. It is safer than dbol and not as much bloat.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NITRO121

12-15 PCT

Peace,
    Nitro
    if you're dead set against needles, i would highly recomend test base with cylcodextrin, for sublingual absorption. certain guys are making them now (copying a similar HRT product). this stuff ROCKS! you can only absorb 25mg at a time this way, but you can "chainsmoke" them for much higher doses.

method is probably applicable to almost any roid. i think it's the wave of the future.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    man I pee out orals like crazy, I can literally deflate in a matter of days from doing only anadrol ... but i Imagine it depends on the user, so If I mislead you dude I am sorry... but i still no likie the idea... Sustonon EOD is yummy and it makes you feel fancy in the trousers....

swoll4589 is offline Member
    IMO run prop if you can handle the ED or EOD injections. Not very much bloat and it out of your system in 2 weeks. You can run an oral with it and it kicks in very quickly. You can also use it to cut or bulk depending on your diet of course.

No DansBrook I wasn't looking for a softball....

Just not too much bashing.

I guess if I loose 90% of my gains.....I'll still be pushing 225 20X w/ out a spot. I was up to 25X when my shoulder got hurt. Guess I won't look too silly when I still have 18" arms. I'm 5'8", 250, 38/40 waist in pants....not ripped by any means but still called "big man" where ever I go.

Peace,

Nitro

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    U Need Winny Buddy...winny Tabs Anavar And Prop

Thread Information