zlliks is offline Banned

Ultimate AAS Cutting Stack(Wedding soon, please help!!)

Guys What would you say is the ultimate AAS Cutting Stack? I need some help fast. My diet and training is in check. I have a wedding very soon and I need to get into shape fast. Please help me out.

j martini is offline Member
    Whats your stats? Diet is key if diet and training where in check you would be in shape without AAS.

zlliks is offline Banned
    I am 5'8, 194.5lbs 21%bf. I just started cutting 4 weeks ago. I gained 9lbs and lost 3%bf so far. I was using ergomax. What AAS are best for cutting, winny?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    not sure on how u would run the dosage but i would go with some var over the winny

zlliks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    not sure on how u would run the dosage but i would go with some var over the winny
    Why anavar ? Whats your reason for this?

js1201 is offline New Member
    why go aas clen and some t3 plus a good diet and cardio seem to be what most people do these days but i could be wrong

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Adjusting your diet accordingly and cardio are the best ways to lose fat. Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zlliks
    Why anavar? Whats your reason for this?
    winny will dry out ur joints and make u feel $hity unless ur taking some test with it, var is supposully badass stuff and for an oral its not very liver toxic, just a thought

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    hmmm, i am a newbie but i read swole cat went down like 5% on body fat from
    clen t3 and test-e (not sure about test e but i just think so for some reason)
    anyway, he did cardio in morning, weights with lots of reps 20+ to keep the workout with reasonable cardio, and then did another cardio after workout. thats your ideal workout combo right there for cutting in my opinion. then you eat clean fat, efas, salmon etc, moderate carbs, and protein. try to figure out if t3 and clen are right for you, post your diet plan on the diet forums, and then start asap. oh yeah if you are determined enough, dont have a cheat day every week, try to have one a little longer, maybe every 10-12 days.

if im wrong about anything i said please dont flame me, im new here.

zlliks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    hmmm, i am a newbie but i read swole cat went down like 5% on body fat from
    clen t3 and test-e (not sure about test e but i just think so for some reason)
    anyway, he did cardio in morning, weights with lots of reps 20+ to keep the workout with reasonable cardio, and then did another cardio after workout. thats your ideal workout combo right there for cutting in my opinion. then you eat clean fat, efas, salmon etc, moderate carbs, and protein. try to figure out if t3 and clen are right for you, post your diet plan on the diet forums, and then start asap. oh yeah if you are determined enough, dont have a cheat day every week, try to have one a little longer, maybe every 10-12 days.

if im wrong about anything i said please dont flame me, im new here.
    lol your not totaly wrong, but I am not asking for help with my diet guys. I have a good diet, I just need some AAS help.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zlliks
    lol your not totaly wrong, but I am not asking for help with my diet guys. I have a good diet, I just need some AAS help.
    You think AAS are the answer to "getting in shape fast"? If your diet and training is in check, why can't you get in shape without AAS?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u said u're 21%bf? u definitely have potential to lose alot more bf without aas. keep up the cardio, in fact double your cardio and continue to eat good. u don't need aas at this point yet.

zlliks is offline Banned
    I need AAS because I need to keep my gains and even gain some mass.

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    any previous cycles? if your lookin to do test go with prop and some tren ace

otherwise go with some clen , benedryll on the 3rd week and some t3... stick with your cardio and diet!

do a search for hookers thread on clen, seems the way to go

lift heavy not high reps but im sure you know that... bigdogc high reps is so old

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    u said u're 21%bf? u definitely have potential to lose alot more bf without aas. keep up the cardio, in fact double your cardio and continue to eat good. u don't need aas at this point yet.
    i seriously doubt you are anywhere near a platue... if you read cutting sticky and ate like it says w/ higher caloric value and did 1hr cardio @ 65%MHR on empty 6 mornings a week while lifting hard/intensly and using proper PWO/PPWO you can gain lean mass while cutting
    i dont understand the urge for AAS at that BF% you wont see much for leaness/hardness/vascularity but hey each to their own right?
    if the ends justify the means go for it
    Prop/EQ/Var
    Goodluck

zlliks is offline Banned
    Agreed, I am doing HST and I love it. Looks like this 15/10/5 or 15/12/9/6/3...

I am thinking about running dnp along side ergomax, or m1t/4AD...But I wont to use aas instead of ph's even though m1t is a roid.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    if i were you i would just get on about a gram of test a week bafore the wedding, she wont care what you look like when all you want to do is screw her brains out all day long on the honeymoon

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    that was a joke BTW

zlliks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    that was a joke BTW
    i know lol

Thread Information