BlocRoc is offline Member

Can you feel the power like this?

Bros,

I workout, I eat, I sleep, and I go about my regular day, but at times I swear that I can feel myself growing at an accelerated pace... Like growing pains when I was a small kid, and I'd grow 3 inches in one year or something like that!

Anyone else get this feeling?

L8

joevette is offline Banned
    Sometimes my skin feels tight, and then I get a stretch mark. By the end of the week most of my body hurts from lifting, but I wouldn't call it growing pains.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    superstar billy grahm the original " roided out of his frikkin mind pro wrestler " used to swear to other wrestlers that he could lie in bed and feel himself getting bigger...

well check this out... I went from a ****ty diet, no protien, 2 packs a day and drinking 3 nights a week... to no smoking, no drinking at least 200g protien a day and 5 meals and actaually lifting 6 days a week and I am on d-bol, fina, test-e , eq....

I wake up in the morning and dont even recognize myself.... LOL

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    superstar billy grahm the original " roided out of his frikkin mind pro wrestler " used to swear to other wrestlers that he could lie in bed and feel himself getting bigger...

well check this out... I went from a ****ty diet, no protien, 2 packs a day and drinking 3 nights a week... to no smoking, no drinking at least 200g protien a day and 5 meals and actaually lifting 6 days a week and I am on d-bol, fina, test-e , eq....

Dang man, good for you. That's awesome to acheive. Keep it up!

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, i seriously feel myself getting bigger after my workouts. Its kind of a scary, but awesome feeling. Just absolutely nuts!

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

Yeah, dbol and test e bloat me up really fast too

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    you guys..............pcp is NOT an ancillary

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    COUGH, COUGH, puff puff give puff puff give

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    you guys..............pcp is NOT an ancillary

I dunno about growing, but some days when I train and eat incredible amounts of food I feel about twice normal size. I dont get this feelin when off cycle.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I sometimes get feeling like that....where I can just go on forever.

I believe there is a quote saying:

"At this point you change from merely surviving through life into THRIVING for Life"

~or something like that

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its 100% all in your mind. its actually crazy to think you could feel yourself getting bigger. why dont youjust stay on a scale for about 5 hours and see if you gain weight

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    i like when you hit the gym mid cycle and pick up your usual weight and it feels light. you sit on the bench and see what's left on the rack. crap only the 110's and i have 85's in my hands. oh well. pick up the 110's and pump out 12 incline presses. holy sh@t!! where the f@ck did that come from. or you wear a shirt one day and a week later it's to tight around the arms to wear. the best is when your girl gives you a hug and says she can't get her arms around you anymore. yeah i feel myself growing. i think the 1gram of test helps

Thread Information