jgg1221 is offline Member

fina's fat burning effect

how does the fat burning effect of fina compare to other compounds...

anywhere near that of clen or t4?
    or winny or equipose?

just wondering about the fat burning effect, not the anabolic characteristics

bump

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Tren is not a fatburner, it does seem to help with losing bf though. It is def. better for cutting than winny or EQ.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    "Trenbolone is also a highly androgenic hormone, when compared with testosterone , which has an androgenic ratio of 100; trenbolone’s androgenic ratio is an astonishing 500. Highly androgenic steroids are appreciated for the effects they have on strength as well as changing the estrogen/androgen ratio, thus reducing water and under the skin. As if the report on trenbolone was not good enough, it gets better; Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone."

From: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=141930

thanks SC

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    jgg1221 what part of vagina you from?..I spend alot of time there in the summer and I grew up in uterus

fukkenshredded is offline New Member
    Fina burns fat. Winstrol burns fat. Diet and exercise burn fat. All three together work better than any one by itself.

niXon)( is offline Member
    LMFAO @ jbone30

pretty creative...

and i agree with fukkenshredded.

zuke is offline Member
    i try to keep things simple. muscle burns fat.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    the more muscle you have the more cals you will burn at a resting heart rate.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fukkenshredded
    Fina burns fat. Winstrol burns fat. Diet and exercise burn fat. All three together work better than any one by itself.
    winny does not burn fat

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    winny does not burn fat
    From fukkenshredded:

First off, winstrol is a superior anti-catabolic compound, second only to trenbelone in its ability to prevent protien degradation in the absence of caloric intake.

Secondly, winstrol is pyrogenic, meaning that it increases body temperature.

Increased body temp equals increased calories burned. That, coupled with its singular anti-catabolic properties (and anabolic ones as well, when training and taking in adequate protien), equals fat loss.

Simple as that.

Winstrol does move water, and this is one reason that it can be such a great asset cosmetically. Fat cells shrink when they are not water-logged, and that adds to the already effective adipose disposal mechanism of the liquid white gold. However, this does increase the risk of organ damage, so extra care must be used with regard to liver/kidney/prostate issues.

Also, many people complain of increased tendon damage while on heavy winstrol cycles. Generally this is attributed to the "drying out" effect, but I disagree with that theory. I think that the likely explanation is accelerated collagen synthesis that winstrol causes. This synthesis occurs at nodes within the tendons, and those nodes are not equally spaced theoughout the tendon. Accelerated growth in certain spots can result in "knots" of collagen in the tendon, which would create a stress point more likely to snap or tear under stress, especially the high impact stress often associated with winstrol users (boxers, sprinters, etc.)

Winny does burn fat, so does fina. The two together can change a person' physique quickk. Since fina packs on lean mass as well.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Everytime I run tren I get leaner, whether I'm dieting or not.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Tren is not a fatburner, it does seem to help with losing bf though. It is def. better for cutting than winny or EQ.

Bro hate to tell you but tren is a fat burner, its one of the only steroids that burns bodyfat, winny wont burn fat without a diet unlike tren, if u diet with tren results can be simm to GH as far as increasing muscle size and deffinition at the same time

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    Bro hate to tell you but tren is a fat burner, its one of the only steroids that burns bodyfat, winny wont burn fat without a diet unlike tren, if u diet with tren results can be simm to GH as far as increasing muscle size and deffinition at the same time
    I know it burns fat, i mean it is not classified as a fat burner. If you read what i say, tren does help in burning fat. I have used tren many times, i love it, i know what it does.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina does burn fat as it elevates your body temp.

A real fat burner? Hmm no

but on a scale out of 10 I give it a 2-4.

Thread Information