Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Not a big eater, how bad off am I???

Ok guys I have a simple daily routine get up at 7 or 8 eat drink a bottled water, take am supplements and morning d-bol and hit the gym... I work out every day right now because i have been sporaticly traveling once or twice a month where I will be gone for 4-5 days and thats when I rest from the gym...

I am 34 hard gainer, 6'2 about 210 always under 10% BF ....

i DONT HAVE A BIG APPITITE... on the up side when i am done working out every day I do 0 physical activities, I sit at my desk at home and work on building websites, or sleep or watch TV... so after the gym I burn very few calories if that helps...

here is my typical daily intake....

breakfast 2 servings of oatmeal, a few bannanas, a few hard boiled eggs, water and one mountain Dew before the gym.

Work out

40 gram protien shake

lunch either chicken rice and vegitables or something similar

40 gram protien shake

dinner more chicken and taters or veggies

40 gram protien shake

late night snack... cottage cheese the entire bowl with all the fat, and a few bannanas...

I try to make sure to get at least 200-300 grams of protien in and I try to force feed myself bannanas, tuna and cottage cheese throughout the day..

MY cycle ( I am finishing week one )

wk 1-4 d-bol 30mg/day
    wk 1-10 75mg Tren a day
    wk 1-12 500 mg EQ a week
    wk 1-13 750mg to 1,000 mg of test E a week
    20-40 mg nolva a day depends on bloat and nipples...

I am still getting into the swing of the gym again from years of drug abuse, smoking and drinking... I dont do any of that now... i try to eat taco bell and pizza twice a week for extra calories as well.

I am almost back to a 315 bench press and 315 squat, both are hard on me cause i am an ectomorph...

will the EQ help appitite....

am I doing ok so far?

any advice, I am doing my very best but it dosent seem good enough...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    even though fast food may seem like a good way to gain extra calories, i don't think it's a good idea because it will **** your lipid profile up and it can really make you feel like ****.

you could try instead to down a bit of flaxseed (or olive or whatever) oil with a casein protein shake with like meh, cereal for calories, and i think those kind of carbs in cereal would promote growth alot better than trans fats.

but really that's a pretty good diet for a hardgainer bro. if the hardgainers i know would eat like you they wouldn't be stuck at the same weight for the past half a decade.

ps don't worry about slow gains 'cause they'll look twice as good on you as a large bone structure guy like me, and i'll bet your hella athletic to boot.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Did you ever sit down and count out what you ate for the day to see how many cals/carbs/protein that you are getting? Then from there you can see what you need to adjust. It's tuff to get the correct amount in everyday.

I drink alot of eggs, probably about 10 a day. Mostly egg whites and a few whole eggs. Those are easy cals/protein. I know that you are chancing drinking raw eggs, but it is pretty slim of what I read. I've been drinking raw eggs for years now with no problem. I have also added a can of tuna to my diet to help add some clean calories. I will be adding another can real soon.

Rumor says that eq will stimulate your appetite, but I think that effects certain people differently. I did an eq cycle awhile back and it did not stimulate my appetite at all.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well one week is not enough time to see the results.
    as for the diet, you wanna aim for 4000 cal if not more.
    ya need the wood to build the house, so to speak.
    sounds like you take in the right stuff you just need more.
    try taking b-12, it seems to increase hunger.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Not much food there for an ecto... I'd shrink if I ate like that, 1-1.5g /lb of bodyweight isn't near enough, you need 2-2.5g /lb and a hell of alot more cals in there. Can't see you getting much bigger than your current stats with that diet

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    what i would suggest is sub one of your protein shake during the day with a gainer or meal replacement shake low in fat. extra calories. there are some out there that will give you over 1000 calories but have about 15 grams of fat. your post workout shake should include dextrose. alot of bros here have there opinions on how much so do a search on dextrose.. eq for alot of people spike the appetite so hold tight onto your wallet. stay away from the fast food.

i think I am going to have to start with some weight gainer, i know if I can sneal in the extra calories then i will start having a better overall appitite, way back in the day I ate like a monster... just takes practice I guess...

Thanks for the advice guys...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    eq will help your appetite drastically. and if you seriously want more cals than i would turn the cottage cheese thing before you go to bed into an all out meal. eating a hefty meal then goin to bed worked wonders for me

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Many people say EQ has made their appetite increase, i have never had this. I think if you can find a meal replacement to add a couple meals in the day you will be Ok. Obviously you are not losing any weight so any extra quality calories you can get will help, just don't get anything with a bunch of sugar in it. I wouldn't go more than 2.5 -3 hours max without getting something in you.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I to am not a big eater.

I have found throwing in a random protein shake here and there has helped gains GREATLY. WHenever you get the chance throw in a 20gram/100 calorie protein shake

I failed to mention that I have been getting dental surgery every month, extractions root canals ect... that **** dosent help...

I am 2 root canals and 8 caps away from every single teeth being porcelin however... right now where I had 2 molars removed hurts like hell still ( the high BP from the d-bol makes it throb pretty good )

but yeah I can drink metrx RTD 40s like they are water....

I know i am doing good, I just need to try a little harder....

fortunatly evey bit of weight I gain is solid, no fat no water.... so thats nice...

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    Ok guys I have a simple daily routine get up at 7 or 8 eat drink a bottled water, take am supplements and morning d-bol and hit the gym... I work out every day right now because i have been sporaticly traveling once or twice a month where I will be gone for 4-5 days and thats when I rest from the gym...

I am 34 hard gainer, 6'2 about 210 always under 10% BF ....

i DONT HAVE A BIG APPITITE... on the up side when i am done working out every day I do 0 physical activities, I sit at my desk at home and work on building websites, or sleep or watch TV... so after the gym I burn very few calories if that helps...

here is my typical daily intake....

breakfast 2 servings of oatmeal, a few bannanas, a few hard boiled eggs, water and one mountain Dew before the gym.

Work out

40 gram protien shake

lunch either chicken rice and vegitables or something similar

40 gram protien shake

dinner more chicken and taters or veggies

40 gram protien shake

late night snack... cottage cheese the entire bowl with all the fat, and a few bannanas...

I try to make sure to get at least 200-300 grams of protien in and I try to force feed myself bannanas, tuna and cottage cheese throughout the day..

MY cycle ( I am finishing week one )

wk 1-4 d-bol 30mg/day
    wk 1-10 75mg Tren a day
    wk 1-12 500 mg EQ a week
    wk 1-13 750mg to 1,000 mg of test E a week
    20-40 mg nolva a day depends on bloat and nipples...

I am still getting into the swing of the gym again from years of drug abuse, smoking and drinking... I dont do any of that now... i try to eat taco bell and pizza twice a week for extra calories as well.

I am almost back to a 315 bench press and 315 squat, both are hard on me cause i am an ectomorph...

will the EQ help appitite....

am I doing ok so far?

any advice, I am doing my very best but it dosent seem good enough...
    Did you get back into shape before you started this cycle ? Is this your first cycle ? Thats a sh!tload of gear if it is

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Check out Nasser el Sonbaty's web site, he only eats 100 grams of protein and 3000-4000 cal a day. Says he go a month with no protein and not loose mass. Crazy. Must be nice.

not completely back into shape no... just stopped smoking, drinking and cocaine use, started to eat as much healthy foods as possible and went to the gym daily and worked as hard as possible...

but I have done a good bit of gear in the past... this cycle should do very well for me because I am also seeing natural gains from not smoking and better diet.

I am very happy with the results so far...

gotta run I am starting in on meal 2 .....gotta eat!!!

Thread Information