saluu is offline Banned

using dbol as a frontloader in a cutting cycle

okay i have listened to all on this board and am doing a cutting cycle tren /test,winny at the end now could i use dbol to frontload and use test and winny at the end to keep gains or should i save the dbol frontloading for my mass cycle. i believe dbol is for bulkers so what should i do my mass cycle looks like this tren e and sustanon and im thinking of frontloading with dbol for this or should i do it for the cutter. remember i could use mlt to frontload as well. thanks peacee

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    save it for a bulking cycle

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    save it for a bulking cycle

bingo.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    bingo.
    ditto, bulk cycle unless you wanna look like a water ballon

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You could use it or save it. Dbol will not put fat on you it will just put water. If all you are going to use it for is a jumpstart it is fine. Your cycle will last 10-12 weeks so by the end of it the water will be gone. If you use anti's you will keep bloat to a minimum anyway. Your diet makes or breaks you on a cutter.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if your using prop then no need to jumpstart as the prop is a jumpstarter it in itself

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah i have decided to just do bulkers all the way no more cutting i think winny as hardner and tren as bulker are good tren will burn fat even with high calories but dont get me wrong i still think tren is great for cutting imo. but i have noticed that winny is best used as a hardner at the end of a cycle to harden gains and it thanks to bros on this board . i am going to do cardio how much cardio do you recommend on a bulker thanks guys i love meso, bdtr, consistency and all you knowledgeable monkeys lac bodybuilder as well if i forgot anyone i love you all becaouse you love juice we all have something in common.

Soon you will be a Roid Gorilla

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Dbol isn't bad...

I went EQ only (first cycle) trying to cut.....my friend went Dbol and Test and cut up great. I think it all depends on the diet. My friend went carlos o'kelly's chips and salsa and beer.....a few protien shakes....and cut up like crazy. I think a lot of reading is re-hashed....I think it's all about the diet. You want to bulk....eat like crazy...you want to cut....diet and and AAS will hook you up. I'm about to cut on a dbol/tbol cycle..I'll keep everyone posted.

Peace,
    Nitro

saluu is offline Banned
    totally agree with you for a newbie im impressed it is all diet and cardio and people forget test does lean you out and so does dbol . but i would not recommend them as cutter maybe test but not anadrol and dbol because of the water. but i agree with nitro he makes a very good point that diet is key . i used to eat healty until last week when i had breakfast and dinner at burger king with a hooker . only saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    your a crazy mofo Saluu, in a good way.lol

Keep on bulking brotha, soon you'll be saluu "Roid Gorilla"

Why the hell would you take a hooker out to burger king. I hope you made her pay.

saluu is offline Banned
    you know im going crazy i am scared a bit with all this juice will i die and you know if i die i dont care because i am doing something i love to do juice, i dont care about this bs about liver you know it is all overrated. 4ccs is nothing i have heard people doing 9ccs actually what is the most ccs people have shot express your opinions. i used a 1,5 inch on the delt it killed bro. but if i get big it is all worth it.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    FYI- Dbol at the beginning should be called a jumpstarter rather than a frontload.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think it also depends on how prone you are to estrogen sides. If I tried to cut with dbol I'd have to use a boatload of arimidex because I get estrogen fat deposits without it. That's the thing about estrogen. It's not just water retention.

Thread Information