Thread: T3 rebound

Ice Princess is offline Female Member

Question T3 rebound

Hey guys, I cycled with clen alone, but I was thinking next cycle I'd intergrate t3. I am concerned about the rebound, and messing up my thyroid. I have checked around and there seems to be alot of perspectives on this, good and bad. Some say that once you are off of it, even if you taper, it causes you to gain weight back double time. Even if you eat right and exercise consistently.
    What's the verdict??

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a bad reaction on it.....severe panic attack like symptoms during and for apx 4mo. after. I will never touch it again.

I'm on the Swolecat cutting plan.....Diet and Cardio

joevette is offline Banned
    As long as you taper and do the proper thyroid pct and keep your diet in check you shouldn't gain any weight back. Also, its very unlikely that you will permanantly damage your thyroid, it's just being shut down for a short period and besides both clen and ECAs lower thyroid production.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I've read about females having a very sensitive thyroid, and that they shouldn't be playing with T3 at all...

I love t3, and am on it right now, but I would stay away from it if I were you....

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    cycled it a few times. i am now awaiting blood tests from the doc to confirm hypothyroidism. be careful.

Thread Information