Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    idk i just don't think its cool that we've all got to flame her like that, just the way i feel about stuff like that though.

ConcernedGirlfriend is offline New Member
    Dan, I appreciate your opinions, and I'm thankful that it's not the opinion of most. I was actually away at my son's baseball games this afternoon, rather than playing 'let's pick a fight' on a message board.

I never bragged about myself, I was asked sometime back for a photo, and did just as I had promised and fulfilled that request today. No one forced YOU to look.

Oh, and the lip, that's a freckle....thanks for noticing. I kinda thought it was barely noticeable...

Your opinions are your own, and you have the right to have them, I prefer, however, to keep my opinions of you to myself as your avatar does nothing to overshadow that beautiful personality you choose to portray on this board *sarcasism*. By the way, IF that IS really you on your avatar, why don't you post multiple photos of yourself in a following thread....I promise you, I could find more than a thing or two to point out on you that doesn't suit me. Then again, regardless of your physical appearance I wouldn't want anyone with a negative attitude, as you have, to be a part of my life, no matter how insignificant.

Also, I'm so not pretending to be a dude, here is another photo from our vacation last week...the two of us together. Funny how many of you all 'talk smack' but rarely, if ever, do I see it backed up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright busted; I need HELP!-christyerictourboat.jpg  
    Last edited by ConcernedGirlfriend; 04-02-2005 at 06:18 PM.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    quit your making me blush...

here is a fresh pic of me... doing steroids !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright busted; I need HELP!-butterbean.jpg  

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    **** bro you can be way over the top,tell us how you really feel LOL and im sure its not the roids talkin LOL

ahh, see, Danbrooks, if that avatar WAS really you, you'd prove it...or at least attempt to.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedGirlfriend
    ahh, see, Danbrooks, if that avatar WAS really you, you'd prove it...or at least attempt to.
    she just straight up wants you bro! post up dan

ok lady...

my avatar if you must know is a promo pic from when I worked at --------- in Houston Texas...

yes thats where men get paid to do strip shows for women... I prefer not to give too much info since I am an admitted smuggler.

the second pic is my old avatar you can match the tatoos... neither one of them is current I am larger and less cut now... excuse me if I dont provide my home address..

oh the shadow behind the censored sticker... yeah now you can live the rest of your life in dissapointment... I dont do charity work...

you can hate me all you want baby .... I love me enough for both of us!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright busted; I need HELP!-1.jpg   Alright busted; I need HELP!-2.jpg  

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I think she deserves a pic of the grill, since basically you were picking on her grill saying she looked like a man. Knuckle up and let her make her assessment. Whew do I feel better, I REALLY needed to step away. I am your bro Dan, but I am her bro too ... we are a close knit community here and we ALL have to look out for EACH OTHER. I think you defamed the board by doing what you did, girls seeing other girls getting treated the way you treat them would scare more than a few away ... and they might be chicks YOU consider hot. It only take one person to ruin things for many. Food for thought.

One Eye

**** dude are you just trying to get me busted... allright Im removing it in 30 minutes...

I am one handsome devil...

try to deny it... LOL

do you hate me yet? I know you hate me...

Thats ok, I love me!

SORRY TIMES UP HAD TO REMOVE THE PIC...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 08:30 PM.

Dan, headless photos just don't do much for me, I don't date a man's unit, regardless of how large you pretend it's shadow to be....

Ok, now you have a head! (the one on your shoulders at least!)

I've read in other threads where you think all women are whores...you might want to take at least a moment sometime to realize that maybe it's the way you treat them that attracts THAT type of woman...if you would treat a woman the way she deserves to be treated, you might actually find one worth keeping.
    Last edited by ConcernedGirlfriend; 04-02-2005 at 07:57 PM.

honey i have had a track record of treating women like gold, i was raised by women and taught to respect them...

my first wife showed up to my graduation from ARMY basic training with another guy.

my second wife ran off while I was in saudi arabia in 1995, I came back to an empty home and an empty bank account, I had to file bankruptcy...

I never hit them, cheated on them, forgot an anniversary or let a day go by without making then feel special...

DONT YOU HAND ME THAT ****... WOMEN DO NOT RESPECT GUYS THAT TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT, THEY SAY THEY WANT A MAN TO BE ABLE TO SHOW HIS FEELINGS... HA! 1ST TIME YOU DO THEY ARE DISGUSTED AND SEE IT AS WEAKNESS...

NOW EVERY PLACE I GO I LET THE PRETTIEST GIRLS COME UP AND WANT TO TALK TO ME... JUST SO I CAN TREAT THEM LIKE ****...

OH BY THE WAY WANNA KNOW WHERE I MET MY 2 EX WIFES ...

CHURCH!
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 07:57 PM.

Dan, there are loosers in every walk of life...men, women, black, white, etc.

To say that every woman is trash just because you attracted two women that might not have deserved the 'queen treatment' is a bit naive and immature. To also say that the 'prettiest girls' in the place come up to you means nothing. I know alot of 'pretty people' that don't have morals, values, a heart, or a brain.....

This thread has gotten WAY off of track, but my point is that you might want to start looking a little deeper than the freckle on someone's lip and try to see that they are still a person.

Oh, and don't worry, you may have been rude to me, but I don't take it personally, I realize it's just your insecurities talking.

sugar I am glad you dont take it personally... because its not you personally... oh and no its not insecurities.... It is Hatred... complete ,utter ,vicious ,spitefull raging ,burning all encompassing hatred...

sometimes it just comes out for no good reason, and you just happened to catch it because you are a woman... did a great job of taking it I might add...

I dont have any insecurities not that youll belive that, I love myself, I know whats in my heart, i know the good intentions I have and the love I have to give are something special... and It has been pissed on by way more than just two women... I just lost my fiance because she was a cheating drug addict whore... she smashed my tuck window because I wanted to take a ride to avoid an argument ( I lost 20% of the vision in my left eye ) and went to jail for finally after all the abuse flipping out and suplexing her face first through a glass coffee table... and sat in jail with a badly damaged cornea and no medical attention.

so no I think I am special and wonderful, and I think a girl who could treat me nice would be lucky to have me... but at this point I dont want a girl anymore, I cant trust anyone anymore so i am better off alone.
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    sugar I am glad you dont take it personally... because its not you personally... oh and no its not insecurities.... It is Hatred... complete ,utter ,vicious ,spitefull raging ,burning all encompassing hatred...

sometimes it just comes out for no good reason, and you just happened to catch it because you are a woman... did a great job of taking it I might add...

I dont have any insecurities not that youll belive that, I love myself, I know whats in my heart, i know the good intentions I have and the love I have to give are something special... and It has been pissed on by way more than just two women... I just lost my fiance because she was a cheating drug addict whore... she smashed my tuck window because I wanted to take a ride to avoid an argument ( I lost 20% of the vision in my left eye ) and went to jail for finally after all the abuse flipping out and suplexing her face first through a glass coffee table...

so no I think I am special and wonderful, and I think a girl who could treat me nice would be lucky to have me... but at this point I dont want a girl anymore, I cant trust anyone anymore so i am better off alone.
    With an attitude like that, you will be alone....longer than you may be content with.

Oh, and I thought you said you had never hit a woman? Throwing her through a glass coffee table doesn't count, I suppose?

honey I already know i wont be around long enough to give a ****...

a person can somtimes get broken so bad inside that there is no repair that can fix the damage...

I never asked to become a self destructive mental case you know... i just wanted a wife and kids and a house and a dog...

all the therapy and advice is a little late now...

yeah after getting a face full of my own windshield and her blocking my way to the bathroom sink to rinse out the glass... I wish i would have fvcking killed her...

now she dates a 135lb strip club DJ who dosent make enough money to pay for his own cocaine habit...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 04-02-2005 at 08:21 PM.

rofl, sounds like the 'Eminem look a-like' DJ at a club in Houston.....lol

well kids its been fun, we can continue to discuss my mental problems all evening if you want, but my face has to come down... excuse me while i remove it from that post!

Dan, I would also appreciate you removing the photo you copied of mine....allowing me the ability to remove mine when I choose to.

I doubt you would appreciate someone 'lifting' your photos for other uses.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    ?
    how did I get here??
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-06-2005 at 02:47 AM.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    well kids its been fun, we can continue to discuss my mental problems all evening if you want, but my face has to come down... excuse me while i remove it from that post!
    PHEW!!!!!!........Dude you're 35!!!!!!!.......time to step out of grade school w/ the name calling. Are you serious.

All this coming from a guy who just joined this site, and make an average of 21 posts a day; life must be busy huh brooks? What a poser

I'm the one who asked to post her picture; and i don't think there's one guy on here who doesn't find pigtails and a cowboy hat on an attractive woman very sexy!

So you too afraid too LEAVE UP a shot of your grill?

I got a friend out in L.A.;Tifany Alana (whos a model and very very very successfull fashion designer; makes killer line of skirts and tops that are very catour) and she talk about guys like you all the time. How she had a photo shoot w/ some guy w/ a decent build and an ugly, sorry ass grill, you're 11 cents a dozen bro. Even if you were attractive dude, you're 35, your head shots, and still print and work is all over, if they ever existed.

You've been married how many times? You said you treat women like Gold. It must be that fake tarnised **** that wears off, considering EVERY women you've ever commited yourself too has left you, why is that?. If you're such a catch, and such a great guy, why do they keep on leaving. HHMMMM.

It takes a real man to "suplex" a womans face through a coffee table.

Go smoke a pole bro, you're not impressing anyone by making personal attacks on an attractive woman in an open forum.

You're all alone dude, all alone. And you know it. That's the way you're going to die; by yourself. Because you are a peon and a degenerate who talkes to women they way to taked to concerned g/f.

It's guys like you that i truly appreciate how my mother and sister helped raising me. My mothers a Phd, my sister's a nurse practictioner and my g/f is an M.D. You attract the type of women you deserve and respect, that's why i have what i have and that's why you have NOTHING!

Later Gator!
    Last edited by Mealticket; 04-05-2005 at 03:39 AM.

man chill out, she is ugly and embarrasing her BF, and that is a fact... a nit picking bitch in her BFs buisness... what he puts in his body is his buisness...

and she has the audacity to post those pics of her big manly face here and not expect some razzing... man If I was him I would be mortified...

sorry I say whats on my mind, if you dont agree... I am cool with that

my avatar is me, she can critique away I could care less... i am in twice as good shape now and I couldnt care less about anyone elses oppinion...
    Man you need to lose that avatar, seems like your a lil too anxious to practically show all the members your junk.....Crop that bitch a lil more

Mealticket, since I am an admitted smuggler yes I wont leave my picture up...

secondly let a girl break a windshield in your face and then try to prevent you from getting the glass out of your eyes and see how you react... if you just sit there and try to reason with her you are a punk and a retard... I picked her up and tossed her... she landed where she landed... in hind sight I would have just choked her out and then used the bathroom sink.

thirdly if you are into concerned GF then just PM her, but trying to score brownie points with her by bashing me just made you look ignorant... you obviously dont know how to read. Everyone here knows I give women a hard time, but I also have been praised for giving several bros alot of great advice with girl problems.

Since I work from home as I am a self employed web designer I have all day to post here after I come home from the gym, dont you worry about my post count.

I am totally fine with her, I just felt like giving her $hit... try not to wet your panties over it bro... cuz trust me it wont be the last time I bash women on AR, its kinda what I do bro.... just so ya know

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Very off topic...

Dan, can you post a photo of your necklace ? It looked very cool

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    wow dan, honestly why do u feel the need to bash her? what ever happend to not bashin people for the pics they post up here, after al it does take alot of guts to post pics of themselves up on a forum like this one knowin that alot of people are gonna see it. so how about a lil respect for her and everyone else on the board. i aint tryin ta start nothin with anybody i'm just makin a general statement. "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", and " to each, thier own" ever heard either of those?

sorry bro I am on the road again and not at my home computer... the necklace was from silverlust in houston texas It basicly is just like any hardware store chain but its just solid silver... in mexico I have seen some pretty butch looking necklaces but only silverlust had that monster...

it was the only one I ever found like it and I had to have it...

Danbrooks2k wrote: "my avatar is me, she can critique away I could care less... i am in twice as good shape now and I couldnt care less about anyone elses oppinion..."

and then later wrote: "the second pic is my old avatar you can match the tatoos... neither one of them is current I am larger and less cut now... excuse me if I dont provide my home address.."

I'm curious, Dan, which is it?

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedGirlfriend
    Danbrooks2k wrote: "my avatar is me, she can critique away I could care less... i am in twice as good shape now and I couldnt care less about anyone elses oppinion..."

and then later wrote: "the second pic is my old avatar you can match the tatoos... neither one of them is current I am larger and less cut now... excuse me if I dont provide my home address.."

I'm curious, Dan, which is it?
    Whats wrong with what he said? He just said that he is bigger and not as cut... I guess it depends on what you consider good shape.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    secondly let a girl break a windshield in your face and then try to prevent you from getting the glass out of your eyes and see how you react... if you just sit there and try to reason with her you are a punk and a retard... I picked her up and tossed her... she landed where she landed... in hind sight I would have just choked her out and then used the bathroom sink.
    Dan dude...there is alot of truth to what you are saying. I have been in similar situations in the past. You treat a chick like gold, give them all they want, express your feelings all you can, listen to their feelings all the time. For some woman that is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME They do see that as a weakness and tend to start abusing you. You are right on that point. But...

Here comes a time where you identify what a woman needs. Say you want a serious releationship. You may have to keep her intrested in you if she isn't already obsessive.

I understand that you are done with women. That's fine for now. Keep that attitude. It will help you later.

Believe it or not there are women and men that are made for each other. It's very rare to meet that particular person that is right for you the first time, the second time and many cases the fourth and fifth time. But does happen. What you learn from previous failed releationships will determine how the next one will be.

If you meet a woman and want her you want to keep her intrested in you. (This is how I keep my favorite one-nighters coming back) Don't seem like you want to get married on the 3rd date. Give her the gift of missing you, don't call her for a couple days. Keep her wondering if you're going to call or not. Keep phone convos short and sweet. Never flood her with crap she can't understand. This means alot of small talk needs to happen. Some times to get what we want we have to gently push it away.

Oh..so now you "tossed her", but before you suplexed her; so you say. Been watching a lil too much WWF there Brooks. Make up your mind. Which is it?

IM not going to argue w an adolescent 35yr old child/man. We all know how it is Brooks. Have fun being alone and working from home.

And why would i be into CG?......oh nevermind; becasue she i said she was a pretty girl. That's it. Apparently you missed the part about my g/f.....but that tends to happen when uoy'er dixlexic and braley littraet..ha.

"I bash women on AR, its kinda what I do bro.... ".................And you wonder why you're ALL ALONE!!!

WOW.....wouldnt mom be proud to here her little boy utter that. What a POS. NO one needs to insult you onhere because you do a well enough job yourself Brooks.

Mealticket, my man...

the very best thing about being me.... is not being you...

Yeah because being me; having a wonderfull professional and athletic career; beautifull highly educated g/f, and everything else i caould desire would be a HUGE step down from the life you live huh?....lol

So....hows your b/f doing w. the cycle CG?.....let us know. Where did you guys go on vac?>

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like Dan he has been a good member since he joined...I highly dought he was doing anything more than trying to get a laugh like he does from me and alot of others..Then this turned into a bunch of arguing...Lets all just be friends

Eureka!

elementary my dear watson...

bingo!

LOL...

Kong... sniff.... you had me at hello...

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

Jerk

Danbrook,

You are a complete idiot. You will go nowhere quickly. I cant believe what you wrote. I have never seen anyone so rude. I happen to think she is a nice lookin woman and her man is quite lucky to have someone who cares. SHow a pic of yourself so we can see what kinda man you really are.

this a great read, Dan you are the man Bro .....whoo hoo ! ive got a close friend who went thru the same shiit keep doing what you are doing Bro

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eureka!

elementary my dear watson...

bingo!

LOL...

Kong... sniff.... you had me at hello...
    I know I know it was beautiful...LOL

The_CrewChief is offline New Member
    A little rough but funny. I think you may have really hurt her feelings. Respect women, bitches hate when you hurt their feelings and ****.

wired-up is offline Member
    well, since we're all laughing about this now.....

oh the shadow behind the censored sticker... yeah now you can live the rest of your life in dissapointment... I dont do charity work...
    Photoshop's great isn't it?

Don't allow Dan to flatter himself....it would take much more of a man than he could ever dream of being to 'hurt my feelings.'

As I said earlier, that is what he was out for, because guys like him feel bigger and badder if they disrespect those around them.

Psychology 101 says that those that disrespect those around them, don't actually respect themselves. It's called insecurity. He's just forced to live with it. Be thankful if you aren't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information