feelnfit is offline Junior Member

Cool bulking cycle

how is this for my bulking cycle:
    test 500mg-weeks 1-8
    deca 400mg-weeks 1-10
    dbol 35mg-weeks1-5
    winny 50mg-weeks6-10
    clomid and nolvadex weeks 11-12
    Last edited by feelnfit; 04-05-2002 at 12:30 PM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    i personally would never do winny and dbol in a same cycle cause thats really making you liver work hard.I would also run clomids longer than you have it in fact i would do 300 mg first day then 100 mg for 10 days then 50 mg for 10 days on the clomid.Dont use your nolvedex unless you experience soreness in nipples or any kind of symptoms that has to do with gyno.I will be doing a similiar cycle but Eq 600 mg a week , t200 600 mg a week and wk 7-12 winny 50 mg ed or maybe even 100 mg ed and clomids like I mentioned at top.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 04-05-2002 at 01:17 PM.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

Re: bulking cycle

Originally posted by feelnfit
    test 500mg-weeks 1-8
    deca 400mg-weeks 1-10
    dbol 35mg-weeks1-5
    winny 50mg-weeks6-10
    cycle looks good!! run the test for 10wks, winny wk 8-12, and d-bol 4wks(give you a break before the winny) get you some kind of liver protector! good luck bro!!

sorry guys that was clomid at the end and nolvadex on hand you are right i just cannot read my own writing sometimes. now about the winny . even for bulking will that not be right to run it with this cycle? i do plan on to run it with my cutting cycle but that is not till the middle or end of july.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member

Re: bulking cycle

Originally posted by feelnfit
    test 500mg-weeks 1-8
    deca 400mg-weeks 1-10
    dbol 35mg-weeks1-5
    winny 50mg-weeks6-10
    The cycle looks fine except that I would start the winny on wk 7 and give your liver one wk to recover a little. Just my 2 pennies. I'll be running this one at the beginning of april.
    wks 1-10: 500 mg/wk test cyp
    wks 1-10: 600 mg/wk eq (Just cause I have the extra eq around.. )
    wks 1-5: 35 mg/ed dbol
    wks 7-12: 50 mg/ed winny
    600 mg A.L.A goes without saying. I've read conflicting articles about Milk Thistle, so I aint going to bother with that. I might take up drinking 250 - 500 ml of cranberry juice per day.
    I'll also have Nolvadex, Clomid and Arimidex .

iam takinh milk thisle now and all i do is piss all day but ther is no dark color from being toxix from gear. also i drink about 1and 1/2 gal water a day.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    IME, what conflicting reports have you seen about Milk Thistle? I am very intrested in hearing anything you have read, can you point me to some posts or articles? Milk T and ALA are pretty much the best liver protector's/detox's there are. I've done a good deal of research because of a misspent youth (other drugs, MDMA and the like) and ALA/MT is a wonder combination. There has been extensive research on MT showing that treatment with it has helped Hep C patients and Alchoholics with severe liver damage, in a lot of cases the recovery was phenomonol(sp?).

Any way, I'm always up for other view points, especially if there is hard data to back it up. No flame here, just REALLY curious about what you've heard/read.

DMX

IME
    Give me a little bit of time on this one(month or so). I read it along time ago. It was a published study I think that was posted over at bb.com. Hold up and I'll definately get back to you...

IME

Here we go....

Check that it was an article from this elite fitness forum.
    http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...threadid=118171
    Its an interesting read. You could go to bb.com - run a search on Milk Thistle and see what we've posted - there are conflicting opionions. Read the post entitled "Info about milk thistle, good for liver but not when on 17aa AS"
    I'm not saying that I believe Milk Thistle doesn't work, I've just read conflicting arguments...thats all...

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i would not do winny on bulk cycle save for cut cycle
    also me personally i would do test 10 weeks and dont start clomid till 3 weeks after last deca shot

jbrand is offline Member
    maybe i am missing something here but it seems everyone is jumping to conclusions about the winstrol and liver toxicity. Are we talking depot or our friendly chewables here? If depot, administered how? I also do agree with a post above about saving the winny and upping the test. Bulking and test go together like farting and beans. Fuck me, that was a weird analogy.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    winny depot or tabs = same toxicity to the liver . correct? also...i would run the deca for ten weeks like originally posted. and save the winny like suggested. JMO

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    winny depot or tabs = same toxicity to the liver . correct? also...i would run the deca for ten weeks like originally posted. and save the winny like suggested. JMO
    you would get significantly less liver toxicity when injecting 17aa steroids as opposed to oral administration because you avoid the "first pass". When the liver is exposed to the "first pass" the full dose is exposed at once while the injection would expose the liver over a given amount of time.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    well ok jbrand...i researched...well ok...i asked at another board...and good ol billr agreed with your statement. he also said that it makes it more potent as well. sorry i'm a little tired and lazy tonight.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 04-05-2002 at 11:41 PM.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first cycle the test amount is cool,although run it for10 if not 12 weeks. Also take your winny for three weeks,starting after your last shot of test/deca . to cover that grey area. then hop on clomid-peace dk

thanks guys for all the advice. i was unsure on the winny and yes i was saving the clomid till after the deca and test and keeping the nolvadex to have onnhand. i am also getting together my cutting cycle and have winny on that too. but too many say yes and no to winny during a bulking cycle. and i am uping my test to 10 weeks. am still open for more advice.
    also guys what about the deca still keep it at 10?
    Last edited by feelnfit; 04-06-2002 at 05:29 AM.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am starting a cycle next week and it goes as follows:600mg Test 200mg/ml Ttokkyo Cyp wks 1-12
    600mg Test Deca 300mg/ml Ttokkyo wks 1-12
    50mg ED (maybe 100mg) Anadrol wks 1-4
    100mg EOD Winstrol V wks 9-12

I will be gettin clomid post cycle and will also look around for some Novalex. I have my diet all planned out as well. Can't wait to start!

i hear you big pete. diet is no problem plus i like bulking cause i cut down my cardio which i hate to do anyway.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    well ok jbrand...i researched...well ok...i asked at another board...and good ol billr agreed with your statement. he also said that it makes it more potent as well. sorry i'm a little tired and lazy tonight.
    no reason to apologize bro. it's my pleasure to share what information i have accumulated as well as learn as much as I can from you guys. Nice to touch base with you.

IME
    Originally posted by BigPete
    I am starting a cycle next week and it goes as follows:600mg Test 200mg/ml Ttokkyo Cyp wks 1-12
    600mg Test Deca 300mg/ml Ttokkyo wks 1-12
    50mg ED (maybe 100mg) Anadrol wks 1-4
    100mg EOD Winstrol V wks 9-12

I will be gettin clomid post cycle and will also look around for some Novalex. I have my diet all planned out as well. Can't wait to start!
    Looks pretty solid bro!! I'm a personal fan of dbol over anadrol but the again I've also seen both run in the same cycle...LOL. Just little things like I'd change your winny to 50 mg/ed instead of the 100 mg/eod - not a big deal (and I can respect not wanting to look like a pin cushion.. ) and I'd bump up your deca to 400 mg. Just my 2 pennies. But, like I said - Looks solid!

diesel85 is offline Junior Member

what about some inhibitors?

if you don't plan on going over 600mg or so of test/wk, is it necessary to take something like arimidex or proviron during a cycle like these? what about if you decided not to take dbol ? i know clomid post cycle, but would you need any hcg , during or after????

IME

Re: what about some inhibitors?

Originally posted by diesel85
    if you don't plan on going over 600mg or so of test/wk, is it necessary to take something like arimidex or proviron during a cycle like these? what about if you decided not to take dbol? i know clomid post cycle, but would you need any hcg, during or after????
    It is not necessary, BUT some do it as a precaution. I would wait until symptoms i.e sore, swollen nipples. Then I would start arimidex /nolvadex therapy. But it depends on you suceptibility to gyno. Taking any type of anti-e during a cycle does hinder gains. i.e estrogen and its role in glucose utilization and growth hormone secretion. Feel it out during your first cycle. HCG is not necessary post cycle either. There are conflicting views about it. It is up to you. Hope this helped...

Thread Information