Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Everybody loves test... But

Listen guys, i think its safe to say that we all agree test is the sh1t. But what about us unfortunate bro's that have terrible sides from test? While i was in my 20's never had any problems but now at 32, I've noticed that while on my last cycle I had hair starting to grow on my f*cking back and I spoke with other bro's who have the same issue... F*ck that!! I know alot of you wont endorse a no test cycle and I understand your reasoning..BTW the last cycle was only 300mg of cyp @ 16 wks.. Anyway heres what i want to know,my next cycle is either going to be Eq with Hcg run through out or 6 mnths of GH with Eq thrown in after 3 months.. Any advice would be appreciated.. BTW back hair was'nt the only issue. My johnson wouldnt salute the girls I would bring home from the club I work in..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have any problems with test. No gyno, only light acne, I love it.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Listen guys, i think its safe to say that we all agree test is the sh1t. But what about us unfortunate bro's that have terrible sides from test? While i was in my 20's never had any problems but now at 32, I've noticed that while on my last cycle I had hair starting to grow on my f*cking back and I spoke with other bro's who have the same issue... F*ck that!! I know alot of you wont endorse a no test cycle and I understand your reasoning..BTW the last cycle was only 300mg of cyp @ 16 wks.. Anyway heres what i want to know,my next cycle is either going to be Eq with Hcg run through out or 6 mnths of GH with Eq thrown in after 3 months.. Any advice would be appreciated.. BTW back hair was'nt the only issue. My johnson wouldnt salute the girls I would bring home from the club I work in..

I have never heard of test stoping ya johnson standing up, exactly the opposite here. Possibly an outlying problem not connected to your cycles JAT

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I don't have any problems with test. No gyno, only light acne, I love it.

same here but i do have the hair problem haha..its not bad but its a noticable difference.. its genetics mainly, the test imo, just speeds it up

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    The hair in my head falls out in astronomical rates on test. Didn't notice any hair growth anywhere else. No gyno issues. Took l-dex through cycle. Also I got really bad acne. It wasn't even acne, I got these huge boils all over my face that took several months to go away. I can still see traces of them 6 months later. That was 500mg test e a week for 10 weeks. I'm gonna try test prop and see if the sides are lighter. I'm certain I can significantly decrease the balding with dutasteride. Don't know about the acne though.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    same here but i do have the hair problem haha..its not bad but its a noticable difference.. its genetics mainly, the test imo, just speeds it up
    Me too on the hair.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    when i'm on test, I get random woods ALL day and ALL night!. I feel like a 7th grader again!

Do other compounds NOT shut you down? or does everything shut you down? I like test, but i guess everyones different.

crane is offline Associate Member
    29 years old and spank my monkey about 3 times a day on test

yeah my hair fell off my head and got stuck on my back that sucks. so i have my wife use clippers on by back to get it off. i also pop more zits off my ass while i am on test. ohh well but definately worth it. i am even getting hair on the back of my shoulders. gonna be alot of work to fix myself up come summertime.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    That was 500mg test e a week for 10 weeks. I'm gonna try test prop and see if the sides are lighter.
    To my knowledge, the sides will not change if you use prop, they will just go away faster.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Plus you are 32... You will start getting hair on your back, shoulders, around your bung hole, tops of fingers and toes, nose and ear hair... It is going to happen it does to all men as they age.

some say prop is better for sides but i disagree.

i was on sus for several cycles and sides were min.
    but since i am on prop hair is outa control and even have one or 2 zits on my forarm. never had that before

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crane
    some say prop is better for sides but i disagree.

i was on sus for several cycles and sides were min.
    but since i am on prop hair is outa control and even have one or 2 zits on my forarm. never had that before
    What dosage are you running prop at? Is it from the same lab as the sust?

ohh don't even get me started on the gyno. just call me miss man

no, actually it is from syno. yeah i am sure it is probably not as clean, that could account for some of the zits and gyno. but not hair. the flucuation in the t levels from every other day shooting and maybe every third day probably throughs my test levels off

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    To my knowledge, the sides will not change if you use prop, they will just go away faster.
    That's not good news. I was hoping the sides would be less. I don't really want to use prop b/c of the injection frequency. Maybe I'll just go with the test e again.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    take a smaller dose then, its not that complicated

200mg eod= 600 week prop vrs. sus 500 week

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    How long did it take for you guys to start seeing these sides? Like on your first cycle of was it serveral cycles into your usages?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, test is test. Yes, on Prop most guys get less bloated, but I know guys on Prop who get extremely bloated. It depends on the person. Since Test is an androgen, yes, it will cause hair growth on your back as well as other places. Hell, I have to shave constantly.
    But even if I do 2g of test, I get virtually NO sides!!!! I don't even gain one single ounce of water weight!! So everyone is different. But I can't believe your not getting a haron on the stuff? ****, I want to make love to anything that has a pulse...........

you do 2grams a week on test prop?
    thats a hell of a lot of shoots

Thread Information