Why do other boards bash Test?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but a lot of boards on the net have members that will freak out if you tell them they need to always include test in their cycles. I have been to a few boards that have posts directed negatively towards people who advise test always be included in a cycle. I also read posts that stated test should NEVER be included in your first AAS cycle. Why do you all think with all the knowledge there is out there boards can collectively agree that test is not needed? It just blows my mind.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    There are obviously differing opinions on test as a base. But it is common knowledge that most cycles SHOULD include test. Maybe that should be a testament to the kind of knowledge those boards possess.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From experience most of the members of all the boards are skinny ass teenagers that doesnt how to stick a pin in their ass. So dont ask them about test at all!

oooh test gonna gimme tities!

Here is an excerpt from another board... This sttatement was bumped by many members..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My #1 problem with AAS discusions: guys that try to steer people in the right direction on AAS usage based on what they have heard others say or read somewhere. I've been in this game for 5 or 6 years, not a long time at all..trying all kinds of different combos to see what works for me. NO, I didn't use test for the first two years i was on. Didn't need to. I gained 20 lbs of lean mass without it. And guess what, I've only gained 40 lbs of lean mass in the 3-4 years SINCE I started using it. Do the math..it makes sence when I say that people don't HAVE to have test in every cycle, especially the first time or for a novice user.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    From experience most of the members of all the boards are skinny ass teenagers that doesnt how to stick a pin in their ass. So dont ask them about test at all!

oooh test gonna gimme tities!
    Very True.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    you have to realise, so many boards are popping up...who knows who the mods are..my 15 y/o cousin could be one for all we know

Very true Billy. I visit a large amount of boards, but I leave my posting mainly to AR. However it really erks me to see a lot of boards with respective members who allow this type of **** to be said. I do agree however that I debate why certain members are mods on some boards.

i quit going to other boards

i know there are lots of great ones out there..but i cant keep up with them all popping up

stick with ones that have been around a while, have a good membership, have reputable mods that youve at least seen at reputable boards

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I feel that test is the backbone of any cycle, whether it be a cutter or bulker. Other aas can be added to further enhance the effect or to get the preffered effect such as more size or strenght...etc. But test should always be a base.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I agree test is the backbone. Great gains in size and strength, enhanced mood and libido, and the side effects are easily controlled. And it's cheap!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Here is an excerpt from another board... This sttatement was bumped by many members..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't even know where to start with his comment.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed people on this board saying that if they do anything but test it will kill their libido-I know tons of guys who have done cycles with no test and had no probs at all. Some people love to repeat what they read and not from experience. Deca Dick is my favorite that you hear all the time-My buddy did tren and deca and said he was hornier that sh*t. People should only comment when they know from experience not because they heard it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    I have noticed people on this board saying that if they do anything but test it will kill their libido-I know tons of guys who have done cycles with no test and had no probs at all. Some people love to repeat what they read and not from experience. Deca Dick is my favorite that you hear all the time-My buddy did tren and deca and said he was hornier that sh*t. People should only comment when they know from experience not because they heard it somewhere.

well i guess those of us that have been in this for years and HAVE experienced it are retarded

FACT: nandrolone has a higher affinity to the AR than testosterone .
    FACT: testosterone is an essential hormone to males

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    I don't even know where to start with his comment.
    No kidding. I was stunned when I read it. It got worse, but I just left that part out.

alevok Guest
    what are you guys talking about, there is only one steroid board and that is AR......

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well I never agreed that test has to be in every cycle...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Test in every cycle, at least 200 mg/week. Just do yourself the favor.. what's an amp of testoviron go for, 6 bucks?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but a lot of boards on the net have members that will freak out if you tell them they need to always include test in their cycles. I have been to a few boards that have posts directed negatively towards people who advise test always be included in a cycle. I also read posts that stated test should NEVER be included in your first AAS cycle. Why do you all think with all the knowledge there is out there boards can collectively agree that test is not needed? It just blows my mind.
    If they don't like test for a first cycle, what do they recommend then? D-bol only?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    they typically advocate things like primo, eq, deca , and orals in conjunction with proviron and an anti estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    If they don't like test for a first cycle, what do they recommend then? D-bol only?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    the other boards are still doing everything old school, all the old books say no test for 1st cycle....

Test is king baby!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I have visited one board were they love EQ only cycles and they freak out if you suggest test with it. These people actually think they are going to get huge off of this. I love EQ but it is nowhere close to a mass builder alone. Just because some people don't get Deca Dick doesn't mean everyone wont, do you want to be the one to find out if it happens to you? That is why test is recommended, to keep anyone from having that problem.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    I have visited one board were they love EQ only cycles and they freak out if you suggest test with it. These people actually think they are going to get huge off of this. I love EQ but it is nowhere close to a mass builder alone. Just because some people don't get Deca Dick doesn't mean everyone wont, do you want to be the one to find out if it happens to you? That is why test is recommended, to keep anyone from having that problem.

Im going to disagree, EQ alone is an amazing mass builder. I have not done all my research on EQ yet, but i am doing Test/EQ for my second cycle. I personally know two different people who did EQ alone for their first cycle and blew up, and also kept about 80% of their gains. This is without proper PCT, no set diet, etc. EQ is amazing from what i have seen.

Do i advocate EQ alone? No, i have no idea what the negative effects were to them, short term or long term. Im just giving real world experience.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Im going to disagree, EQ alone is an amazing mass builder. I have not done all my research on EQ yet, but i am doing Test/EQ for my second cycle. I personally know two different people who did EQ alone for their first cycle and blew up, and also kept about 80% of their gains. This is without proper PCT, no set diet, etc. EQ is amazing from what i have seen.

Do i advocate EQ alone? No, i have no idea what the negative effects were to them, short term or long term. Im just giving real world experience.
    How old were these two people? 18, 19 i will bet they were young, the thing is at that age anything extra will make you gain easily. At that age a good diet and training for someone who wasn't doing it before will blow up.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget that Test is a fantastic mass builder and a great steroid all around. I take it for the feeling it gives me along with the sexual drive!!!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Since my cyp kicked in at the 5th week. I swear that its GOD juice. Makes me feel great. Work outs are great, everything feels great.

AND

It makes it easy to deal with the fact that my fiancee is pregnant and her mood swings usually would drive us into day long fights. Now I just blow it off and weather the emotional storms!

L8

Thread Information